• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squidlett Overdrive now recruiting!

Reyrey

Inkling
NNID
WreckItRey
So if I make a B can I join please at least? Didn't know this was my exams.

Last edited:

Reyrey

Inkling
NNID
WreckItRey
Well that sucks. Was thinking of inviting my brother who is an S and we would've been a good duo for your team. Hope you find somebody else to join. And hopefully you'll reply to them unlike me ;p

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Well that sucks. Was thinking of inviting my brother who is an S and we would've been a good duo for your team. Hope you find somebody else to join. And hopefully you'll reply to them unlike me ;p
Sorry M8, got limited internet time. Can't reply to every comment.

Also, I think we have enough people right now who DO qualify.

Reyrey

Inkling
NNID
WreckItRey
Sorry M8, got limited internet time. Can't reply to every comment.

Also, I think we have enough people right now who DO qualify.
Good for you. I wasn't looking to join anymore we got into a better clan who is known for setting a few records. Not gonna reply anymore. Btw I'm 18 I don't think we should play with you, kid.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Good for you. I wasn't looking to join anymore we got into a better clan who is known for setting a few records. Not gonna reply anymore. Btw I'm 18 I don't think we should play with you, kid.
Ok, have fun! Stay fresh :)

Reactions: nee

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Steven (Speedy)
SpeedyGamer48
Custom Range Blaster, Fresh Squiffer, Berry Splattershot
I play any mode but I'm best at Rainmaker
SpeedyGamer #8936
I've also sent you a request on Discord

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Everyone who is officially part of this team as of this moment (names with $ next to them are friends with me on Discord)
Speedy
Gatsby $
FeelinPrettySquiddy$
IceBear

Let me know if you want anything changed

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
I would also appreciate it if you guys would check out and add yourselves to the Squidlett Overdrive page in the squads section.

SpeedyGamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SpeedyGamer48
Everyone who is officially part of this team as of this moment (names with $ next to them are friends with me on Discord)
Speedy
Gatsby $
FeelinPrettySquiddy$
IceBear

Let me know if you want anything changed
I've accepted the friend request on Discord.

TeddyO

Inkling
NNID
orlet6
@The Salamander King
Name Teddy
NNID orlet6
Weapons you play- mostly shooters (N-Zap 89 and Aerospray MG) when i play rollers (Carbon Roller Deco) When i play chargers (Kelp Splatterscope)
Modes you play/your best mode- It doesnt really matter to me, i play all modes. i would say i am best at rainmaker though
Discord name and # Orlet03#6080
Age 11 soon to be 12

I had the same problem you had, i could never find a group that wanted me. i am B+ though, on my way to A-. i hope you accept me to be in your squad.

Last edited:

Reyrey

Inkling
NNID
WreckItRey
:/ sucks you guys rejected me xd I would've been a huge help to your noob team. I'm almost an S cx

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Greater than any rank you could get lmao.
If you supposedly got into such a good squad, then how come you have all this time to try and make me feel bad instead of practicing with this "great squad"?

Just saying, it's almost like you have nothing better to do, which, I of course know, could not possibly be true in the slightest.

Reyrey

Inkling
NNID
WreckItRey
If you supposedly got into such a good squad, then how come you have all this time to try and make me feel bad instead of practicing with this "great squad"?

Just saying, it's almost like you have nothing better to do, which, I of course know, could not possibly be true in the slightest.
Because you missed out lmao. What a terrible loss for you. You could've had a better player.

Sazando

Inkster Jr.
NNID
trexhunter720
I wanted to be on a squad, but everyone wanted S+ members, and well, I'm only an A rank, so I was rejected from every squad I tried to join.

So I've decided to just make a squad of my own. This brings me to Squidlett Overdrive, the squad that I will be making and (hopefully!) be competing with.

If you want to join, here are some rules:

No swearing.

You must have Discord.

You have to be between the ages of 11 and 18. I'm a teen myself, and I find it awkward to play video games with anyone out of my age group that I haven't met in person.

You have to be able to take a joke. If you, for some reason, decide jumping on the tower with an out-of-ink E-liter is a good idea, then you will be jokingly yelled at and it will probably remain an inside joke for a while. Don't let us make you feel bad, we're just a bunch morons.

You have to be able to take some constructive criticism. No one is perfect, you can always try new things.

Your rank has to be higher than B+.

You have to be available for any tournaments that we have joined. If we get more than 4 squad members, than some will play some tournaments and some will play others.

My timezone is EDT. I would prefer it is you were in the same timezone.

If you are interested In joining, then leave a comment with the following info:

Name
NNID
Weapons you play
Modes you play/your best mode
Discord name and #
Age (can be a range, if you don't want to give away too much)

Stay Fresh!
Noice. I need a team to squad with since I have lost all my progress including money in splatoon ( its a loong story)
Name: TrexHunter
NNID: trexhunter720
Weapons: best with ttek, octobrushes, lunas and splat rollers, but I can use the sloshers/splatlings/chargers and other rollers well.
Modes: Best by far on RM. Great at TC and decent on SZ
Discord: TrexHunter #0733
I'm a high s rank making the climb to s+ and I also have a YouTube channel called ZED X and a capture card. I could make a promo for the squad and record funny moments etc.
(BTW, I you want to find my channel, just type in zed x splatoon and it should be the first to come up.)
Peace

Last edited:

Sazando

Inkster Jr.
NNID
trexhunter720
Noice. I need a team to squad with since I have lost all my progress including money in splatoon ( its a loong story)
Name: TrexHunter
NNID: trexhuntet720
Weapons: best with trek, octobrushes, lunas and splat rollers, but I can use the sloshers/splatlings/chargers and other rollers well.
Modes: Best by far on RM. Great at TC and decent on SZ
Discord: TrexHunter #0733
I'm a high s rank making the climb to s+ and I also have a YouTube channel called ZED X and a capture card. I could make a promo for the squad and record fummy moments etc. I'd probs be the best person on the team so yeh.
(BTW, I you want to find my channel, just type in zed x splatoon and it should be the first to come up.)
Peace
I meant tentatek, not trek ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom