• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SquiDNA Recruitment Thread |Closed we disbanded Sorry

Posso

Senior Squid
NNID
Minty_Blaziken
I just posted my application and would also like to add in something extra :p
I'm pretty flexible when it comes to weapons and can play a variety of weapons at a medium to high level, but not one on its own at a ridiculously high level. However, if a specific role or weapon is required I'd be willing to make the switch and see how it goes.

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
ok thank you Posso that is great news and the squad and i will look at your application

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
thank you for applying we have already looked at your application and have sent you the discord server for tryouts

El Nuevo

Inkling
Hey, Mighty Squid, what do I do? I got a reply about being in the squad but other than that, no other real details on what next, when's the tryouts, ect.

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
Hey, Mighty Squid, what do I do? I got a reply about being in the squad but other than that, no other real details on what next, when's the tryouts, ect.
Im sorry to say but unfortunately SquiDNA disbanded this week, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom