Summer Nights Fest :D

Driftwood

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3698-7224-9692
yeah thats what I mean. Like if your could put the deep cut masks over your face.
Maybe but that make them the only Amiibo gear that would be adjustable right? I agree it would be cool though.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Maybe but that make them the only Amiibo gear that would be adjustable right? I agree it would be cool though.
ye, also am I the only one here who has some outdated gear? I wear the Tarooka tandem from about 3 seasons ago and the Crust bucket visor. I do this because I found out that the main ability on them is something that I really like to use alot

Yeenom

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/They
NNID
YeenBeans
Switch Friend Code
SW-6746-0504-4799
BIG MAN IS A WATERMELON. I love this.
[/QUOTE]
Theme Prediction: What's Your Favorite Thing to do in the Summer? Vacations vs Festivals vs Beating the Heat (Staying inside).

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
i think that the theme might be fruit or fruit drink themed, like lemonade or fruit juice or something.
then again, i incorrectly predicted that Springfest would be about Easter candy, so i'm probably dead wrong.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
looks like I am not gonna be attending this, my grade from my classes are out and my dad used corporal punishment on me and grounded me for all of June.

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
is deep cut called the tentacles in japanese??? what???
imean i guess it makes sense but couldn't that apply to every inkling and octolings
ever? and big man doesnt have any tentacles anyway?
Tentacles is Off the Hook's Japanese name, and Surimi Union is Deep Cut.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Tentacles is Off the Hook's Japanese name, and Surimi Union is Deep Cut.
oh frick, I said it was because Google translate was being an idiot

Last edited:

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
yeah, I really hate myself because I don't know if this is the last splatfests of S3's lifespan
it shouldn’t be - even if splatfests end after this season, we’ll have fests in july and august. missing this special summer fest will suck - but you’ll be able to play in july’s and august’s fests. if there’s no more splatfests, august might even be the final fest

try not to hate yourself too much. school is hard and if you’re struggling you deserve help.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
it shouldn’t be - even if splatfests end after this season, we’ll have fests in july and august. missing this special summer fest will suck - but you’ll be able to play in july’s and august’s fests. if there’s no more splatfests, august might even be the final fest

try not to hate yourself too much. school is hard and if you’re struggling you deserve help.
thanks, right now it is only math and E.L.A (E.L.A I am failing Badly, if I start now I will possibly only get a D+, my parents think I can do better than that when stuff is to damn confusing and hard!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom