1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Discussion in 'The Crispy Calamari - Off-Topic Discussion' started by kunoichi squid, Sep 10, 2018.

1. kunoichi squid

kunoichi squid Inkling Cadet

With Super Smash Bros. Ultimate coming out soon, I thought it'd be cool to try and print new key chains for all of the series that are represented. I also was wondering, what series, other than Splatoon (because we all know that's number one) is your favorite that will be featured in the game? (If you need a list I complied one in spoilers and yes, Splatoon is on there just because I was making a complete list.)
    Metriod
    Fire Emblem
    Kid Icharius
    Super Mario Bros
    Donkey Kong
    Castlevania
    C(h)rom
    Splatoon
    Bayonetta
    Duck Hunt
    Captain Falcon
    Cloud
    Star Fox Zero
    Pokemon
    Ice Climbers
    Legend of Zelda
    Punchout
    Mega Man
    Dreamland (Kirby)
    Mii's
    Game & Watch
    Earthbound
    Pacman
    Pikmin
    R.O.B.
    Xenoblade
    Metalgear (Snake)
    Sonic
    Animal Crossing
    Wii Fit Trainer

2. Dewnose

Dewnose Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-1493-3741-2812
    Mario all the way (boring but true)

3. Coolkid

Coolkid Inkling Cadet

i like alot of the characters and of course the inklings will be added to my mains list xD .you have no idea how crazy these rumors and fake leaks are about certain characters ever since it was mentioned more new characters will be added,i do have my preference list of who i want to make it and luckily some of them have a big chance of getting added in :D

4. The Salamander King

The Salamander King Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    sintiss0421
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3785-4018-5310
    Pikmin.
    I hekking love Pikmin.

5. Enperry

Enperry Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    ssjplt
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0405-1788-8108
    Give me ARMS characters in Smash.

Otherwise, I cannot wait to play as the Castlevania fighters (even though I've never ever played a single Castlevania game in my life)- they look sooo fun!

Cephalobro likes this.
  6. kunoichi squid

kunoichi squid Inkling Cadet

A small update to this topic:
    I decided, with my brother's help, to create some of the series mentioned in my first post as key chain charms. The following picture is what all I have (in addition to the inkling/squid and octoling/octopus). These would all be for sale at $3 (USD).

IMG_0697.JPG

The Salamander King likes this.
  7. ceruleanink

ceruleanink Inkling

I'll go for every Pokemon character.

8. Belial

Belial Full Squid

Having unlocked all the charters recently I'm really enjoying how Inkling turned out. That said I'm also playing a lot of Toon link, Kid Link,(Dark) Pit, Corrin, Robin, and Ness/Lucas. Meanwhile my husband seems to be going down the road of maining Simon, Palutena, Inkling, Wario, and sonic? He's also been playing some Snake I think. We will see in due time how it all settles in I guess.

Also don't forget to try to scan your splatoon amiibos. I got a Callie and Marie spirit that's pretty great.

9. Absolutely Absol

Absolutely Absol Pro Squid

I have unlocked all of characters via both Classic Mode and World of Light. I'm playing Wii Fit Trainer and ROB. Maybe King Dedede or Bowser as well. I'm undecided as I practice using most of roster at moment.

Despite Splatoon 2's online is pretty stable, Smash's online is really terrible. Lots of lags. I don't understand why and how it is worse.

Ansible likes this.