Tag

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
@woomycheri @Achamo @SyMag

1. Favorite weapon in Splatoon?
2. Favorite food?
3. If you know the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series, what are your thoughts on it?
1. Any of the N-Zaps! It depends on the mode as to which version I use.
2. Cheese-filled ravioli, hands down. Though any sort of Italian food is delicious.
3. I haven't played that in a while, but I enjoyed it!

@Cuttleshock @woomycheri @SgtUBER
1. One weird fact you know?
2. Favorite Splatoon map?
3. Favorite holiday?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
1. One weird fact you know?
2. Favorite Splatoon map?
3. Favorite holiday?
I first want to remark that your post is #198,641 (in its URL) and your member number is 19,868. I find that really cool.
  1. Hair grows faster in warm weather!
  2. Probably Flounder Heights. Love the prevalence of walls and freedom of movement.
  3. Christmas, because it feels Christmassy... and because I like presents.
@Jaden Yang @Aori @DualQuelcher
  1. Are your clothes drawers/cupboards/whatever neat?
  2. What time do you usually set your alarm to, if you use one at all?
  3. Just from the pictures, if you don't know the games - which is your favourite Pikmin? (Red, yellow, blue, purple, white, rock or winged?)

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
I first want to remark that your post is #198,641 (in its URL) and your member number is 19,868. I find that really cool.
  1. Hair grows faster in warm weather!
  2. Probably Flounder Heights. Love the prevalence of walls and freedom of movement.
  3. Christmas, because it feels Christmassy... and because I like presents.
@Jaden Yang @Aori @DualQuelcher
  1. Are your clothes drawers/cupboards/whatever neat?
  2. What time do you usually set your alarm to, if you use one at all?
  3. Just from the pictures, if you don't know the games - which is your favourite Pikmin? (Red, yellow, blue, purple, white, rock or winged?)

1. No, not really
2. Don't need one, I just wake up at 5:00
3. Blue or White becuase Smash Bros

Whichever 3 comments first:
1. Fires or fried cheese sticks
2. Gamexplain or Nintendome
3. Ivysaur or Torterra

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
  • Are your clothes drawers/cupboards/whatever neat?
  • What time do you usually set your alarm to, if you use one at all?
  • Just from the pictures, if you don't know the games - which is your favourite Pikmin? (Red, yellow, blue, purple, white, rock or winged?)
1. they're going to be! I learned how to fold better from my friend and i'm really looking forward to cleaning up!
2. I don't really use alarms, but I'm sure i'll have to when I get work. I'm searching really hard right now and i'm excited.
3. I know a tad about pikmin, enough to choose a color. Probably blue, honestly.

@SyMag @Cuttleshock @G1ng3rGar1

1. What art program do you like most?
2. Do you enjoy Japanese snacks?
3. Do you have a dream location to live?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. they're going to be! I learned how to fold better from my friend and i'm really looking forward to cleaning up!
2. I don't really use alarms, but I'm sure i'll have to when I get work. I'm searching really hard right now and i'm excited.
3. I know a tad about pikmin, enough to choose a color. Probably blue, honestly.

@SyMag @Cuttleshock @G1ng3rGar1

1. Medibang Paint. I used to be all about FireAlpaca but Medibang Paint has a few more features plus it automatically does a save to recover your art.
2. I might've had pocky before. I know I had mochi ice cream from Trader Joes, and that was good. So yes.
3. Wouldn't mind living in an apartment somewhere in Japan :)

@JoelTheFreshest @Smashling79 @woomycheri

1. Woomy or Nyges
2. Do you like pasta
3. Mario or Luigi

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
@Babycowland
1. Favorite meal?
2. Favorite TV show (if you watch TV often)?
3. Favorite Steam game (or favorite video game if you don't have Steam)?
1. I don't think I really have one, but if I had to pick something right now, I guess I'd go with masala dosa. I really like vegetarian Indian cuisine.
2. I guess my favorite TV show of all-time is Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Non Non Biyori Repeat is my probably my favorite of the shows I've watched recently. I don't know. I have a hard time picking just one show.
3. I've only ever played 3 games on Steam, one of which I haven't finished yet, haha, so I'll just go with favorite video game. That's really hard too though. How about Majora's Mask 3D?

@Babycowland

1. Stripes or Polka Dots?
2. Can you play an instrument?
3. Do you like Octolings and why?
1. Stripes.
2. I used to play clarinet/bass clarinet when I was in middle school, but I was bad at it (I have no talent, musical or otherwise) and haven't played since then.
3. I like the Octolings because they look cool. I'm hoping that they're playable in a future game and that we get new Octoling AIs to go against (just imagine a bunch of Octolings with dynamos, that could be crazy).

@SyMag @G1ng3rGar1 @Award

1. What's your favorite color and why?
2. Describe yourself in one word.
3. What's your favorite video game soundtrack (overall)?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
  1. I never really tried any others, but I've always been happy with Paint.NET for my purposes. I don't actually do any art; however, it works well for processing pictures, such as getting the transparency I want on avatars.
  2. No idea! I'm not really adventurous with snacks; closest thing would be my somewhat recent obsession with east Asian noodles found in my local supermarkets, but I don't think that any of them happen to be Japanese.
  3. If I had to give a specific answer: Iceland. It seems like a neat little island! But a home in any quiet, mountainous environment would be great.
@AlphaOmegaSplatter @G1ng3rGar1 @Quibblingsun86
  1. Did you have a favourite weapon before you played Splatoon?
  2. Do you like chess?
  3. Favourite feline (small cats and big)?

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
@woomycheri @Achamo @SyMag

1. Favorite weapon in Splatoon?
2. Favorite food?
3. If you know the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series, what are your thoughts on it?
1: Ink/Octo Brush
2: Orange Chicken & Rice
3: It's not a bad series. I'll admit, I have to be in the mood for it, so I usually take it extremely slow. I bought Super mystery dungeon in its release, and I'm still not even half way in the game yet. But when it comes to its story line, it does have some charm~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Kidnacho @Lonely_Dolphin @Achamo

1. Do you like poptarts?
2. Calling or texting?
3. Would you cosplay as a video game character? If so, who?
1: Ah, back when I was around 10 years old.
2: Tough one actually.. I like them both.
3: Hrmm...Probably not, but lets say I was forced against my will for the sake of the planet. I would probably be one of the protagonists from the Pokemon franchise, or Link from the legend of Zelda.

@Ikaheishi @Cuttleshock @SurrealSquid

1. Which Pokemon do you feel you would become if the world suddenly turned people into one. (Answer this based on the pokemon you think suits YOU instead of your preferred choice of Pokemon. Think of this as a mystery dungeon quiz~)
2. What is your all time favorite video game in general? (Only 1)
3. What Pokemon TYPE do you think you are? And what is your all time favorite Pokemon type? (Only 1! As hard as it will seem~)

(Geez, responding to this thread is a tad exhausting..!)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. I don't think I really have one, but if I had to pick something right now, I guess I'd go with masala dosa. I really like vegetarian Indian cuisine.
2. I guess my favorite TV show of all-time is Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Non Non Biyori Repeat is my probably my favorite of the shows I've watched recently. I don't know. I have a hard time picking just one show.
3. I've only ever played 3 games on Steam, one of which I haven't finished yet, haha, so I'll just go with favorite video game. That's really hard too though. How about Majora's Mask 3D?

1. Stripes.
2. I used to play clarinet/bass clarinet when I was in middle school, but I was bad at it (I have no talent, musical or otherwise) and haven't played since then.
3. I like the Octolings because they look cool. I'm hoping that they're playable in a future game and that we get new Octoling AIs to go against (just imagine a bunch of Octolings with dynamos, that could be crazy).

3. What's your favorite video game soundtrack (overall)?[/user]
1. Blue because all of the shades look nice unlike other colors *coughcough green coughcough*
2. This is not a question. Anyway
Quirky *shrug*
3. This is unfair, I love so many
Gusty Garden was my first video game track love
But it might be bested by Bowser's Galaxy Generator
  1. I never really tried any others, but I've always been happy with Paint.NET for my purposes. I don't actually do any art; however, it works well for processing pictures, such as getting the transparency I want on avatars.
  2. No idea! I'm not really adventurous with snacks; closest thing would be my somewhat recent obsession with east Asian noodles found in my local supermarkets, but I don't think that any of them happen to be Japanese.
  3. If I had to give a specific answer: Iceland. It seems like a neat little island! But a home in any quiet, mountainous environment would be great.
  2. Do you like chess?
1. In like Splatoon? They all looked cool, TBH. In the testfire it would be the Splat Roller and the Splattershot
2. It's interesting, but I have no idea how to play. So *shrugs* a no?
3. Calico and the Russian Blue. I would get them both (but would prolly get the latter cause le sister is allergic)

@Aori @AlphaOmegaSplatter and whoever posts next

1. How many Splatfests did you participate in?
2. Will you watch the Olympics?
3. Do you like memes?

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
1. How many Splatfests did you participate in?
2. Will you watch the Olympics?
3. Do you like memes?
1: Hrm... I think around 4? Hahah.........hah..
2: I do not.
3: Not often. I suppose it's a mood thing.
------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Anyone who sees this and wishes to answer its questions (I feel like making this one free to anyone)

1: Favorite Pokemon Generations?
2: What is your goal this year? How is it turning out?
3: Do you prefer Controller for videos games or Motion controls?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
1. Which Pokemon do you feel you would become if the world suddenly turned people into one. (Answer this based on the pokemon you think suits YOU instead of your preferred choice of Pokemon. Think of this as a mystery dungeon quiz~)
2. What is your all time favorite video game in general? (Only 1)
3. What Pokemon TYPE do you think you are? And what is your all time favorite Pokemon type? (Only 1! As hard as it will seem~)
Oh gosh, those are onerous questions. I'll do my best, though...
  1. I've never thought much about this before because it's such a broad question, so I cheated here and took a test from a website I know and find to be reliable:
    Alternately, I think that Abra could be kind of fitting: normally lazy, genius intellect but prefers to teleport away from scary situations.
  2. Just one?? Mean... I'd go ahead and say Professor Layton: The Miracle Mask. I adore that entire series and of all its games, that's the one which absorbed me the most, particularly with its story of long-lasting friendship and all-around Britishness. Importantly, I love its two main locations and feel happy just wandering around the exploration screens.
  3. Haha... I can use the same website!
    I find that fairly accurate, really. Favourite type is probably Dragon, because dragons are the best thing.
I'm now gonna do a sort of easy mode version of the same questions!
@Babycowland @SurrealSquid @SyMag
  1. What animal might you be, were you born as something non-human?
  2. Name one of your favourite five or so games - perhaps the least-appreciated, in your perception.
  3. Based on your personality, which Splatoon weapon class would you be, and why (Shooter, blaster, Roller, brush, Charger, Splatling or bucket)?

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
  2. Do you like chess?
Well, scythes have always appealed to me
I've always liked chess,but was never any good at it
ALL CATS

@MacSmitty @SgtUBER @GamerGirl
Do you like shooter games
Have you played smash bros wii u
Do you draw?

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Man I haven't responded in this game for a while.
HUH WHAT I WAS AWAK-I mean hi. I don't think I've been in this thread before.

1. Always changing, though usually it's some Rage Against the Machine song. Right now it's this one:
2. I've always kinda lived in the country (suburbs maybe?), but I haaaate it. I wanna live in the city!
3. I don't get to do it often, but I love travelling!

@Babycowland @Ansible @MacSmitty
1. Favorite meal?
2. Favorite TV show (if you watch TV often)?
3. Favorite Steam game (or favorite video game if you don't have Steam)?
1. I like food, as long as it's tasty. If it isn't tasty, then I'll need something to drink in order to get rid of the bitter taste.
2. My favorite TV show was Tom and Jerry, as I loved the sadistic humor with the titular characters.
3. I don't exactly have a favorite video game, but I really love Kingdom Hearts 2, SSB Melee, RayMan Legends, and Mario Sunshine.
Do you like shooter games
Have you played smash bros wii u
Do you draw?
1. I've played Call of Duty for a brief period, as well as Halo. They are fun.
2. I have Smash 4 Wii U, and if you're up for a battle, then PM me.
3. I used to draw, but the art was REALLY BAD. I stopped drawing in middle school.
@Quibblingsun86 @Hero of Lime @G1ng3rGar1
1. What is your eye color?
2. Do you watch Toonami at all?
3. Do you have Splatoon based OC's?

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86

1. I like food, as long as it's tasty. If it isn't tasty, then I'll need something to drink in order to get rid of the bitter taste.
2. My favorite TV show was Tom and Jerry, as I loved the sadistic humor with the titular characters.
3. I don't exactly have a favorite video game, but I really love Kingdom Hearts 2, SSB Melee, RayMan Legends, and Mario Sunshine.

3. I used to draw, but the art was REALLY BAD. I stopped drawing in middle school.
Depends.
No
TONS

@Cuttleshock @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @G1ng3rGar1
Have you seen Venturiantale on YouTube?
What's your second main in Splatoon?
Do you like cheese?

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda

3. What's your favorite video game soundtrack (overall)?
1. It's been blue for as long as I can remember. I don't know why, I've just always liked it.
2. There are a couple one-word answers I could use: "lonely," "pessimist," "gullible"...to name a few.
3. Probably Super Mario Bros. 3 or Sonic the Hedgehog 2!

@Babycowland @SurrealSquid @SyMag
  1. What animal might you be, were you born as something non-human?
  2. Name one of your favourite five or so games - perhaps the least-appreciated, in your perception.
  3. Based on your personality, which Splatoon weapon class would you be, and why (Shooter, blaster, Roller, brush, Charger, Splatling or bucket)?
Ooh thinky questions!
1. I wouldn't mind being a bird of some kind. Despite my fear of heights, the thought of being free like that entices me.
2. Least-appreciated in the sense that they don't get enough love from the gaming community? It's not in my Top 5, but Cubivore has always been a quirky game that struck the right chord with me.
3. I found a personality test for this! Here's what I (unsurprisingly) got:
"You got: Classic Guns
You're good with Guns. From the Splattershot line to the Aerosprays, anything that allows you to get up close and personal with your enemy's turf is an awesome weapon for you."

@Aori @DualQuelcher @Award
1. What is your definition of "the perfect day?"
2. At what time do you usually go to bed?
3. Pepsi or Coca-Cola?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233

1. Brown :) They look really dark, but they're brown
2. What
3. Yep. I have a ton. My current set is: Ringo Bleu, Tako Yaki, Octavia Koko, Mimi Echos, Pan Stakks, Quill Covers, Agent 3, Agent 4, Peri Yama, and Elise Yareli.

Depends.
No
TONS

@Cuttleshock @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @G1ng3rGar1
Have you seen Venturiantale on YouTube?
What's your second main in Splatoon?
Do you like cheese?
(Oooh, what's the options?)
1. No
2. It's all there in my Siggy. Wasabi/'89/weapon of the week
3. Yes. Colby Jack is my favorite

@SyMag @Hero of Lime @MacSmitty

1. Do you wear glasses?
2. Do you watch American Ninja Warrior?
3. Favorite school subject

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
1. It's been blue for as long as I can remember. I don't know why, I've just always liked it.
2. There are a couple one-word answers I could use: "lonely," "pessimist," "gullible"...to name a few.
3. Probably Super Mario Bros. 3 or Sonic the Hedgehog 2!

Ooh thinky questions!
1. I wouldn't mind being a bird of some kind. Despite my fear of heights, the thought of being free like that entices me.
2. Least-appreciated in the sense that they don't get enough love from the gaming community? It's not in my Top 5, but Cubivore has always been a quirky game that struck the right chord with me.
3. I found a personality test for this! Here's what I (unsurprisingly) got:
"You got: Classic Guns
You're good with Guns. From the Splattershot line to the Aerosprays, anything that allows you to get up close and personal with your enemy's turf is an awesome weapon for you."

@Aori @DualQuelcher @Award
1. What is your definition of "the perfect day?"
2. At what time do you usually go to bed?
3. Pepsi or Coca-Cola?
1. Rainy with no thunder or lightning
2. 11:00-11:30
3. Coca-cola, but not the diet one

Answer what SyMag asked.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. Yep!
2. Nope! (what is it?)
3. Geography (I've always been really good at it :D) or World Languages
It's a show where ordinary people compete on mostly upper body intensive obstacles to get to the top of Mt Midoriyama (which is just another obstacle) and win $50k I think
It's really cool and you got meaningful back stories and people to root for
They're playing the Indianopolis Finals right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom