Tag

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
1. Medibang Paint. I used to be all about FireAlpaca but Medibang Paint has a few more features plus it automatically does a save to recover your art.
2. I might've had pocky before. I know I had mochi ice cream from Trader Joes, and that was good. So yes.
3. Wouldn't mind living in an apartment somewhere in Japan :)

@JoelTheFreshest @Smashling79 @woomycheri

1. Woomy or Nyges
2. Do you like pasta
3. Mario or Luigi
@.@ Too much stuff here I can't handle dis *flails*
1. Woomy!
2. I do like pasta
3. Weegee

uh uh I dunno who to tag and I don't like too much stuff happening at once xD; anyone can answer!

1. Shrimp or tuna
2. Woods or city
3.animals or humans

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
1. What is your eye color?
2. Do you watch Toonami at all?
3. Do you have Splatoon based OC's?
1. Eye color is brown
2. Not anymore, but I did back in the early 2000s when they played Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, and later, Gundam Wing.
3. Only a joke one. Basically a red haired inkling named ketchup I made on the inkling creator site. lol

1. Do you wear glasses?
2. Do you watch American Ninja Warrior?
3. Favorite school subject
1. For most things, yes.
2. I watched it a little bit, several years ago. I didn't know it was still on! :scared:
3. Nowadays, probably my business classes in college. But if I had to choose a classic subject, history. Or gym since I love working out, but I didn't when I was in school. :p

Edit! I should ask some questions. Anyone may answer!

1. Favorite Dinosaur
2. Do you prefer cold or hot weather?
3. Of the three, which is your favorite. Pancakes, Waffles, or French Toast?

Last edited:

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
@SyMag @Cuttleshock @G1ng3rGar1

1. What art program do you like most?
2. Do you enjoy Japanese snacks?
3. Do you have a dream location to live?
I thought I forgot one!
1. I exclusively use Inkscape. It's basically a poor man's Photoshop, but better!
2. I've never eaten Japanese snacks before :(
3. Anywhere that's warm and relatively dry year-round

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
1. Woomy!
2. I do like pasta
3. Weegee

uh uh I dunno who to tag and I don't like too much stuff happening at once xD; anyone can answer!

1. Shrimp or tuna
2. Woods or city
3.animals or humans
Tuna
Woods
Faunus/anthros(humans with animal features)

@woomycheri @GamerGirl @Rustic
Favorite eeveelution?
Sci Fi or fantasy (I like both)?
Have you played Mario 64?
1. Brown :) They look really dark, but they're brown
2. What
3. Yep. I have a ton. My current set is: Ringo Bleu, Tako Yaki, Octavia Koko, Mimi Echos, Pan Stakks, Quill Covers, Agent 3, Agent 4, Peri Yama, and Elise Yareli.

(Oooh, what's the options?)
All de colors of Le world XD

Last edited:

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. Woomy!
2. I do like pasta
3. Weegee

1. Shrimp or tuna
2. Woods or city
3.animals or humans
I sorreee
1. SHRIMP
2. City
3. Kinda tempted to pick animals cause humans are a hot mess right now, but I can't betray my fellow Splatoon players. Squids XD (humans)

Next 3 posters

1. Tomatoes or olives
2. What is your stance on mushrooms
3. Do you like cookin shows

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Marigi would be proud to see his thread blowing up again from the dead~

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
I forgot about this thread XD

1. I've never played Pokemon so *shrug* I have watched a playthrough of Pokemon X/Y so there you go.
2. Trying to learn Japanese right now (someone motivate me!) Other than that, I have Italian, German, and Russian on the list.
3. MK8, Smash, Splatoon, Paper Mario 64(VC), and Affordable Space Adventures
Runbow too

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @SyMag @DualQuelcher

1. Favorite song?
2. City or Country/Suburbs (in terms of where you prefer living)
3. Do you like to travel?
1: Calamari Inkantation/ Bomb rush blush
2: City
3: Sorta

@SgtUBER @Dessgeega @squidblade

1: Favorite color?
2: Favorite app/game?
3: Hobbies?

Last edited:

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Apparently I was tagged but I couldn't find where. :(
Try clicking on who tagged you on the notification. It should bring you right to the post.

Edit: Here you go. This was from G1ng3rGar1.

@Lonely_Dolphin

1. Do you like poptarts?
2. Calling or texting?
3. Would you cosplay as a video game character? If so, who?

Last edited:

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
1. Favorite Dinosaur
2. Do you prefer cold or hot weather?
3. Of the three, which is your favorite. Pancakes, Waffles, or French Toast?
@Hero of Lime
1: That's one I never really gave much thought!... Perhaps T Rex. (Or those ones with the REALLY long neck! Those seem pretty neat~)
2: Cold! I can't stand the heat.
3: Pancakes<3 I love Pancakes and Maple Syrup! (I'm not just saying that because I'm Canadian!)

Last edited:

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
2. This is not a question
Woops. Sorry, I'm pretty bad at this...

I'm now gonna do a sort of easy mode version of the same questions!
@Babycowland
  1. What animal might you be, were you born as something non-human?
  2. Name one of your favourite five or so games - perhaps the least-appreciated, in your perception.
  3. Based on your personality, which Splatoon weapon class would you be, and why (Shooter, blaster, Roller, brush, Charger, Splatling or bucket)?
1. A turtle I guess, since I'm 100% introvert according to a personality test I took a while ago.
2. I'd say Brawl, but I think that's actually pretty well-liked outside of competitive smash circles, haha... I guess I'll go with Pikmin 2. I really enjoy that game. Louie's interesting (I much prefer his portrayal in 2 to how he is in 3), the bulbmin are both cool looking and super useful, and going spelunking with Pikmin is fun. I also don't mind the "product placement" at all. I actually think it helps make the world seem more real if that maks any sense.
3. Hmm... Well, honestly, I probably wouldn't be any weapon class, since I'm cowardly and really averse to conflict. I guess I'd be a roller or a bucket who super jumps back to base at the first sign of danger.

@Cuttleshock, @Ansible, @Posso,
1. What's something that someone might be surprised to learn about you?
2. Who's your favorite sidekick?
3. If you could make a crossover between any two fictional works (books, comics, movies, TV shows, games, etc.), which two would you choose and why?

Rustic

Inkling Commander

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. Leafeon.
2. Fantasy, I like Dark Souls for a reason.
3. Yes, I have.

@G1ng3rGar1 @Rockenberg @Achamo

1. What was your favourite Splatfest?
2. Vanilla or Chocolate ice cream?
3. Which campaign mechanic would you like to see implemented into Multiplayer?
1. Marshmallows v Hot Dogs, Autobots v Decepticons, or Art v Science. The first two I couldn't participate in ;-;
2. *shudders* vanilla. I hate chocolate ice cream, and chocolate syrup and milk.
3. Splat Cannons Ink rails would be cool to see! and Octolings

@SyMag @Leronne @Quibblingsun86

1. Do you like sweet things?
2. Waffles v pancakes?
3. Who's your favorite superhero?

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Tuna
Woods
Faunus/anthros(humans with animal features)

@woomycheri @GamerGirl @Rustic
Favorite eeveelution?
Sci Fi or fantasy (I like both)?
Have you played Mario 64?

All de colors of Le world XD
1. UMBY <3 along with espy but umby is my favorite
2. Mostly fantasy
3. Nope
@Dessgeega @woomycheri @Anaru

1) Name one thing that really irritates you.
2) Describe me in one word.
3) How good are you at ignoring someone that you don't like?
1. Uh..a lot of things really but my #1 thing is people poofing on me and then talking somewhere else or with me as if nothing happened.
2. I don't know you but you seem cool o-o
3. Very bad because I am too nice ;w;

@G1ng3rGar1 @Anaru @Quibblingsun86

1. Best thing about nature
2. Least favorite clothing item
3. Do you like cheese? xD

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. UMBY <3 along with espy but umby is my favorite
2. Mostly fantasy
3. Nope

1. Uh..a lot of things really but my #1 thing is people poofing on me and then talking somewhere else or with me as if nothing happened.
2. I don't know you but you seem cool o-o
3. Very bad because I am too nice ;w;

@G1ng3rGar1 @Anaru @Quibblingsun86

1. Best thing about nature
2. Least favorite clothing item
3. Do you like cheese? xD
1. hedGEHOGS
2. Skirts/dresses when I'm not in the mood
3. Yep

@Rustic @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @jookie

1. Early bird or night owl?
2. Least favorite color
3. Would you eat a marshmallow

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Rustic @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @jookie

1. Early bird or night owl?
2. Least favorite color
3. Would you eat a marshmallow

1. Night Owl. I hate mornings.
2. Brown.
3. I would prefer a hot dog, but why not a very large, narrow marshmallow in a hot dog bun?

@Quibblingsun86 @AlphaOmegaSplatter @⭐️Zapfish⭐️

1. Have you ever written or plan to write any stories? Fanfiction, Original, anything?
2. Would you ever delve into RP Square?
3. Michael Rosen vs The King of Hyrule. Who do you think would win?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Have you seen Venturiantale on YouTube?
What's your second main in Splatoon?
Do you like cheese?
  1. Afraid I hadn't heard of them before now. They don't seem particularly like my sort of thing, but I do enjoy watching games being played, sooo.
  2. Sloshing Machines, I guess, although I currently use them almost exclusively in order to try to improve.
  3. I'm not very adventurous with it, but I find that a lot of dishes are improved by cheddar or other, like, casual varieties.
1. What's something that someone might be surprised to learn about you?
2. Who's your favorite sidekick?
3. If you could make a crossover between any two fictional works (books, comics, movies, TV shows, games, etc.), which two would you choose and why?
  1. I'm not exactly a girl, as some here have assumed... but hey, I'm fine with that!
  2. Luke Triton, Professor Layton's Number One Assistant. He's just really energetic and, by the calibre of puzzles he can solve at age 10, crazy smart; but also, one particular scene from a certain game in the series cements his position in my mind, but I shan't say any more.
  3. Here's an unorthodox suggestion: Golden Sun and Pokémon. The elemental djinn of the former can very neatly be replaced with the creatures of the latter, and large and/or Legendary Pokémon make good fits for boss battles in Golden Sun. HM puzzles in Pokémon (y'know, shoving rocks into holes and the like) are quite similar to the Psynergy puzzle elements of Golden Sun, and the two series generally bear a lot of resemblance in structure of towns and caves. I also just love the worlds of both.
I'm too lazy to tag this time. Anyone who wants may answer.
  1. Favourite book from before 1960 or so?
  2. Of the five main senses (sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste), you lose all but two of your choice. Which do you keep?
  3. What's your favourite videogame collectible in-game (e.g. coins, star bits, Super Sea Snails, golden bananas...)? Or just, like, one that you particularly like.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Wow, you guys went wild on this thread.
  1. What animal might you be, were you born as something non-human?
  2. Name one of your favourite five or so games - perhaps the least-appreciated, in your perception.
  3. Based on your personality, which Splatoon weapon class would you be, and why (Shooter, blaster, Roller, brush, Charger, Splatling or bucket)?
1. If I had to choose, probably something like a bird (because they can fly and are free and stuff) or maybe some kind of predator (so my life is not just eat or get eaten).
2. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I absolutely love the first trilogy on the DS, and the franchise is very popular in Japan, but unfortunately, it doesn't have as many fans here in the west. It's a shame, really.
3. I took the test, and apparently, my favorite weapon type suits me the best! Hooray for chargers!

1. Which Pokemon do you feel you would become if the world suddenly turned people into one. (Answer this based on the pokemon you think suits YOU instead of your preferred choice of Pokemon. Think of this as a mystery dungeon quiz~)
2. What is your all time favorite video game in general? (Only 1)
3. What Pokemon TYPE do you think you are? And what is your all time favorite Pokemon type? (Only 1! As hard as it will seem~)
Darn, those are some hard questions.

1. According to PMD: Explorers of Darkness, I am either a Munchlax or a Charmander... I get to become a Charizard! Awesome!
2. Why do you have to make this so tough? Uhhh...
I just can't decide between Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney-Trials and Tribulations. They're both amazing games, and the only ones so far that really caused some strong emotions when I played them. Trust me, it's hard to cause strong emotions in me through a video game, but these 2 made it. And it makes them some of the best video games of all time in my book.
3. Probably water since I like the sea and swimming. And my favorite Pokemon type is dragon because Garchomp and dragons in general.

1: Favorite Pokemon Generations?
2: What is your goal this year? How is it turning out?
3: Do you prefer Controller for videos games or Motion controls?
1. Sinnoh because it's the first one I ever played and has some very neat legendaries.
2. My goal? It may seem stupid, but it's getting a good gaming PC. I'm currently working on upgrading my processor, which is working out just fine.
3. Depends on the game. In Splatoon, I really wouldn't be able to play without motion controls, but I usually prefer controllers without.

@Quibblingsun86 @G1ng3rGar1 @DualQuelcher
1. Beach or Mountains?
2. How would you consider your drawing skills to be, if you do draw?
3. Favorite animal?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Wow, you guys went wild on this thread.

1. If I had to choose, probably something like a bird (because they can fly and are free and stuff) or maybe some kind of predator (so my life is not just eat or get eaten).
2. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I absolutely love the first trilogy on the DS, and the franchise is very popular in Japan, but unfortunately, it doesn't have as many fans here in the west. It's a shame, really.
3. I took the test, and apparently, my favorite weapon type suits me the best! Hooray for chargers!

Darn, those are some hard questions.

1. According to PMD: Explorers of Darkness, I am either a Munchlax or a Charmander... I get to become a Charizard! Awesome!
2. Why do you have to make this so tough? Uhhh...
I just can't decide between Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney-Trials and Tribulations. They're both amazing games, and the only ones so far that really caused some strong emotions when I played them. Trust me, it's hard to cause strong emotions in me through a video game, but these 2 made it. And it makes them some of the best video games of all time in my book.
3. Probably water since I like the sea and swimming. And my favorite Pokemon type is dragon because Garchomp and dragons in general.

1. Sinnoh because it's the first one I ever played and has some very neat legendaries.
2. My goal? It may seem stupid, but it's getting a good gaming PC. I'm currently working on upgrading my processor, which is working out just fine.
3. Depends on the game. In Splatoon, I really wouldn't be able to play without motion controls, but I usually prefer controllers without.

@Quibblingsun86 @G1ng3rGar1 @DualQuelcher
1. Beach or Mountains?
2. How would you consider your drawing skills to be, if you do draw?
3. Favorite animal?
1. Beach
2. Terrible
3. Dog

@SyMag, @Babycowland, @G1ng3rGar1
1. Pokken or Street Fighter V?
2. Lawn chair or beanbag?
3. If you could only have one, paper towels or toilet paper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom