• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Tag

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Okey. I have been summoned using the powers of tagging.

1. Woomy? Ngyes
2. Favorite weapon in splatoon? Splatterscope
3. Single player or multiplayer? Both?

1) Any game/movie/TV show that is considered ''bad'' but you still like anyways? (An extreme example here would be Sonic '06) LEGO videogames
2) Your favorite fruit? oranges
3) How much playtime do you have on Splatoon? If I had to take a wild guess, I would say 150 hours, but I'd have to check. I'll update the post when I get the real answer

@Rustic @Trieste Sp @Anaru

1. Sonic 06 or Sonic Boom?
2. Why did you join squidboards?
3. Favorite thing to learn about? doesn't have to be a school subject

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
omg what am I getting myself into.

1. 25 things?!??!!?!?!?!?! happy!?!?!?? if this were 25 things that make me want to ragequit life that would be simple.
2. @Spiderface
Nawwww squeeeeeee <3

1. most delicious thing you've ever eaten
I don't know. Probably a teriyaki tofu bento box OMG I never take pictures of my food but I have a picture of this one Mmmmmmm

2. greatest accomplishment of your life
I've never punched anyone for being stupid which is amazing because I get that urge at least once a day

[quote/]3. List 10 things that make you happy (I'm nicer than Anaru :p )[/QUOTE]

I'm sad, I would have liked to do 25!

1. Life in general.
2. My friends (IRL ones but omg Birdiebee <3)
3. Studying my passion at university
4. Learning new things
5. Wearing an amazing outfit
6. Talking to people about interesting stuff like politics, law, history, marketing,psychology, neuroscience, anatomy, space TALK NERDY TO ME OK?
7. Playing piano and singing
8. Video games
9. Pole dancing
10. People who are genuine

And I ask @Birdebee - 25 things that make you want to ragequit life, GO!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I was wondering when I'll eventually get tagged.

1. I haven't played either so idk.
2. I visited the site on a whim when it was advertised at Smashboards. I stayed because I wanted to be updated on Splatoon news and how the community develops. Even then, I may be the only mod here that don't have the game. I've played it before tho.
3. Languages. I love learning them because they're like the heart of a culture. I'm currently learning Bahasa.

@Genrely @LeeAnn @Aura

1. Favourite book?
2. Happiest memory?
3. Favourite past time?

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
  1. BAM!! (sound of someone getting punch or kicked) this is a weird question :p
  2. Organic. I aint getting hacked.
  3. Phenomenon by Thousand Foot Krutch. Also what's the screen of life :confused:?
3 people huh. uhh. @Inyo @Oxenfree @HappyBear801

1. Have you ever been in or is in a sporting team, whether school or national)?
  2. Favorite thing about where you live (you don't have to say where)
  3. weird phobia (like for example i have a phobia of jewelry). If too personal you don't have to answer.
Oh. . . Uhm. . . Didn't know this thread existed.

1. I was in American Football as well as Soccer in High School, didn't pursue it after that though lol.
2. How it's in the center of Europe, it's SO easy to travel from Germany. I can't count how many times I've just woken up and went, "hmm, let's go to Prague this weekend".
3. Mimes. . . Seriously, Mimes should have never been created. They legitimately mess with me psychologically, and I hate it. The fact they "can't" talk is what really gets me I think.

My 3 people. . .
Erm. . . I'm just going to type letters and pick the first person to show up lol. I don't want to try and think of people.
@Litagano Motscoud @Queasycat & @redacteddd

1. Do you use the Hydra Splatling?
2. If the answer to 1 is no, do you plan on it?
3. If the answer to 2 is also no, then what's wrong with you?

1. Favorite music genre?
2. Favorite movie of all time?
3. Have you ever played an instrument? If so, what kind?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Blimey yey. Another Tag on me! And this isn't the fourth Tag! skill perk either...

1. Neither, I never liked Sonic to begin with.

2. Out of circumstances. Normally, I would be just another lurker on this forum site. But then I had to brave the desertish dunes of my dad's country, Iran, which had no internet and very little entertainment there for someone with my limited understanding of their language. So, I had no source of entertainment and nobody but my little and big sisters to talk to. Naturally, I managed to persuade my Dad to get us some internet, limited as it was, it was decent enough. So, I went here and stayed here for a month and it... just stuck to me like a Plasma Grenade.

3. Favourite thing to learn about would probably be video game stories! My favourite game storyteller would probably be the lore videos on the Souls series by Vaatvidya. He's really good at telling it and piecing everything together! But sometimes I just like to get my hands dirty and hunt down the lore myself! I can probably describe at least one game's story off the top of my head.

-----

@Goolloom @Chaos_Knight (I'm dragging you back here!) and... *drum roll* @ThatSquidYouKnow

Some may be repeats, because I'm unoriginal like that.
1. What was the funniest glitch you've ever seen in any video game?
2. If you were to develop a new stage for the Splatoon devs, what would the theme of the map be, and would it have certain gimmicks? (Try not to answer the same thing as people before you have.)
3. Lord Shaxx or Lord Saladin?

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146

(I have no idea why it's in italic but it won't let me change back)

2. It would probably be space themed, and set on the moon. Gravity would be lower so you could jump higher, but ink bullets take less time to reach their target.

EDIT: Forgot to put the questions
@Squid Master @RamenNoodles

1. Hello? Is there anybody in there?

2. Favorite music group?

3. Did you get the reference in question 1?

Last edited:

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
Oh. . . Uhm. . . Didn't know this thread existed.

1. I was in American Football as well as Soccer in High School, didn't pursue it after that though lol.
2. How it's in the center of Europe, it's SO easy to travel from Germany. I can't count how many times I've just woken up and went, "hmm, let's go to Prague this weekend".
3. Mimes. . . Seriously, Mimes should have never been created. They legitimately mess with me psychologically, and I hate it. The fact they "can't" talk is what really gets me I think.

My 3 people. . .
Erm. . . I'm just going to type letters and pick the first person to show up lol. I don't want to try and think of people.
@Litagano Motscoud @Queasycat & @redacteddd

1. Do you use the Hydra Splatling?
2. If the answer to 1 is no, do you plan on it?
3. If the answer to 2 is also no, then what's wrong with you?

1. Favorite music genre?
2. Favorite movie of all time?
3. Have you ever played an instrument? If so, what kind?
ayy

1. Video game music. That can span multiple genres, funny enough.
2. Probably Wreck-It Ralph. As a gamer, I really enjoyed it. EDIT: Oh, I really liked The Lego Movie, too. That one definitely ties as my favorite movie of all time.
3. Nope. Would be nice to try one, though.

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
@Goolloom @Chaos_Knight (I'm dragging you back here!) and... *drum roll* @ThatSquidYouKnow

2. If you were to develop a new stage for the Splatoon devs, what would the theme of the map be, and would it have certain gimmicks? (Try not to answer the same thing as people before you have.)
Looks like I've been called here again!
1. While I don't have one in particular, I always find it funny when you just phase throught a wall or something, die by falling into the void, and the game just restarts as if nothing happened.
2. I would make a map that makes use of those ink rails we see in the campaing mode. It would be a level that is more oriented towards height in mountains, kind of like Octovalley.
3. Lord Saladman is best. I still have your original shiny white and gold gear...
(ThatSquidYouKnow beat me to it)

Now who do I tag...
@Rustic (Sue me) @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Achamo
1. Donkey Kong or nah?
2. Have you gotten 999999p inked for a weapon?
3. If you'd be able to get in the universe of any movie/game, which one would it be?

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight

1. I remember in Kingdom Hearts, there's this one glitch at the very end of the game, where you return to Destiny Islands, where you jump at a certain spot, you'll be stuck on an invisible floor. And if you jump again, you'll actually keep going higher and higher the more you do it. Plus you can run out of the bounds of the area,
2. I'd like to see a map where the Octarians are involved. They'll keep spawning in and target everyone in sight and even ink some turf.
3. Neither.

I'm not tagging anyone because I don't want to be apart of this.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
@Rustic (Sue me) @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Achamo
1. Donkey Kong or nah?
2. Have you gotten 999999p inked for a weapon?
3. If you'd be able to get in the universe of any movie/game, which one would it be?
1: Donkey Kong indeed~
2: Yep. Ink Brush.
3: The Legend Of Zelda OR Pokemon~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@cleosplatra @MissingNumbers @Goolloom

1. Favorite artist? (In anything)
2. Do you prefer Large monitor screens or small?
3. Favorite genre in a video game?

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Um... this is awkward. I was tagged by two people already, and I haven't come up with people to tag or questions to ask.

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
i was summoned here wait how do i play? WHAT'S HAPPENING
Read the OP it explains it very clearly
Um... this is awkward. I was tagged by two people already, and I haven't come up with people to tag or questions to ask.
DW about it. Just make a new post when you've thought them up (don't edit as tagging with edits is buggy).

v0idStrike_squid-kid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
dlb456network
1. Funky Kong in MKWii
2. No, the best I have right now is Aero RG, with 175,084p(I started playing December 28, 2015).
3. Is that even a question? SPLATOON

@v0idStrike_squid-kid @SgtUBER @Mendax

1. Favorite weapon?
2. Do you like to read fan fictions?
3. Favorite song in Splatoon?

1. Custom E-Liter 3K
2. No
3. Splatfest battle, DJ Octavio (Squid Sister Remix) and one more I can't remember.

@AlphaOmegaSplatter @ThatSquidYouKnow and... idk I'm fairly new so I don't know too many users.

1. Favorite Smash character?
2. Favorite Mario Kart 8 map?
3. Are you still in school/what grade?

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
1. Lucas
2.I don't know the name of it, but it's the one with the submarines and stuff.
3. Uh, this is kinda embarrassing to admit, but... 6th grade >_> It's not like I got held back or anything, I just feel really young compared to everyone else here.

I already tagged in my last post so I won't do it again.

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
1. Custom E-Liter 3K
2. No
3. Splatfest battle, DJ Octavio (Squid Sister Remix) and one more I can't remember.

@AlphaOmegaSplatter @ThatSquidYouKnow and... idk I'm fairly new so I don't know too many users.

1. Favorite Smash character?
2. Favorite Mario Kart 8 map?
3. Are you still in school/what grade?
1. Don't play it
2. Link
3. 7th grade

@Rustic @ThatSquidYouKnow @G1ng3rGar1

1. Favorite inkling noise?
2. Favorite single player level?
3. How could this happen to me?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Hey! :D I'm right back here again!

1. Nah, I prefer Lanky Kong. That dude on the N64 was pretty great in the arena mode. With his stretchy arms and grape-shooter, who doesn't want to shoot grapes at people and knock them out with it?
2. Nope. I don't tend to stick to weapons at all so most of my weapons are all decently balanced in term of Turf Inked.
3. Probably either Splatoon or Pokemon. One of those two. Of course, there are various other games that beckon me forth, but I don't feel like being torn to shreds by Taken Thralls, glassed by a fanatical alliance of aliens, go insane from dying many, many times, or shove my gun up an alien's nose only to miss with a 99% chance to hit. (That happened once.)

--
Time for another random lottery!
@G1ng3rGar1 @Achamo @13thGalaxy

1. What is your #1 dream weapon in Splatoon?
2. Squidparty or nah?
3. What is your favourite weather?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom