• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Taunting? Yes or no?

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Don't mind it at all, especially in turf war where you can reasonably afford wasting time. But it does feel kind of weak when i get taunted after i shot them in the face 6 times before they finally got me, though. That stuff is just pure salt.

Brunosky_Inc

57% Squid Kid / 43% Hipster
NNID
Brunosky_Inc
Don't mind it at all, especially in turf war where you can reasonably afford wasting time. But it does feel kind of weak when i get taunted after i shot them in the face 6 times before they finally got me, though. That stuff is just pure salt.
Eh, I don't really mind those situations. Let 'em vent themselves if they want. Now, if they keep on doing it, that's an entirely different story right there.

Xehias

Pro Squid
NNID
Xehias
This Charger taunting talk is reminding me of the many times I taunted E-liters on Moray Towers by jumping while behind the railing… except sometimes they actually got me. Oops.

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
I don't waste time taunting unless I'm taunted at. Squidbag me after splatting me? I don't bother going after them immediately unless they're in my range and I return the favor to them. If they're not, I continue to play as normal, then if I splat them while doing so, then I taunt back. I never really initiate is as I gain nothing from it. If I'm having friendly duels with people, then sure as it's all in fun.

Though I find it funny when people taunt me right out of my sniper range. Because either A, a teammate splats them because they're too busy taunting me and not paying attention to their surroundings. B, they don't realize I took a step or two forward and I splat them anyway. Or C, they end up splatting themselves somehow because they're so busy taunting they either fall off, or a teammate surprises them and they fall off anyway.

If you're taunting just to be arrogant, then no. If it's all in fun, sure why not?

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
I rarely lose to squidbaggers. Also in every case I remember they were losing (why are you squidbagging when you're losing? I always laugh out loud IRL when this happens) and then proceeded to actually lose in the end. Like people have said there's not usually much point in focusing on just one person in ranked.

I squidbag them if they squidbagged me and I just so happen to kill them and get my revenge non-intentionally. Doing it all the time is retarded lol, as people have said above you're wasting time and distracting yourself from the objective.

It can be good for mind games but I would feel very bad if I squidbagged and ended up losing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom