• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Team Gear, Grub, or Fun?

Which team will you choose?

• Gear

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Grub

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Fun

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
In honor of the first post-launch Splatfest which is next weekend (September 23-25), here's a thread about it for those who plan on participating! Which team did you guys pick and why?

I chose Grub because you can't survive on a deserted island without it and who wants to go without food anyways? Food is life after all!

iKingOf

Inkling
All three options felt pretty valid to me. So I went with a gut feeling, TEAM GEAR 🥳⚙

Agent_1000008

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
I chose gear. Like Shiver stated, you can use your gear to help you gather the food. To me, it's the most logical answer compared to the others. Gear is vital in that sort of situation. Start with protection and build your way up

As a human, my idea of fun is the internet. This means I have a way to contact a rescue service. All I need to do is survive until rescued, something I know I can do.

Team Fun.

NNID
ocelotprincess25
Switch Friend Code
SW-2098-0956-3400
I chose gear. Like Shiver stated, you can use your gear to help you gather the food. To me, it's the most logical answer compared to the others. Gear is vital in that sort of situation. Start with protection and build your way up
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CHOSE THE WRONG TEAMMMMM I BELIEVED IN YOU WOLFIEEEEEEEEEEEE

OneCoolCat

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6465-7408-0406
Team Gear all the way! You can make fun with gear and use gear to forage for food. It is the logical choice my fellow Squids and Octolings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom