• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Team Gear, Grub, or Fun?

Which team will you choose?

• Gear

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Grub

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Fun

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
As Much as I Stand by my statement of Big Man being my Favorite member of Deep Cut;

If I Plan on Surviving on a Deserted Island; I'm Bringing Food with me that I Know is Safe for me to eat[It's not Poisonous, like Unknown Mushrooms you find in the wild can be]

That's Why I'm Going with Team Grub!

NNID
ocelotprincess25
Switch Friend Code
SW-2098-0956-3400
As Much as I Stand by my statement of Big Man being my Favorite member of Deep Cut;

If I Plan on Surviving on a Deserted Island; I'm Bringing Food with me that I Know is Safe for me to eat[It's not Poisonous, like Unknown Mushrooms you find in the wild can be]

That's Why I'm Going with Team Grub!
SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Opdagon

Inkling
I'd say depends on the specific interpretation you're talking about

If you're literally just going to a deserted island, like a holiday, then food makes the most sense seeing as you'd have a planned trip

If it mean that you're trapped there, then it depends on what perspective you consider it from: From a real life perspective, gear makes the most sense, as that would best allow you to survive

But if you want to use an in-universe perspective then bringing some games to pass time would make sense, so you could wait either to be rescued or until you decide to travel home through the afterlife

OneCoolCat

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6465-7408-0406
I'd say depends on the specific interpretation you're talking about

If you're literally just going to a deserted island, like a holiday, then food makes the most sense seeing as you'd have a planned trip

If it mean that you're trapped there, then it depends on what perspective you consider it from: From a real life perspective, gear makes the most sense, as that would best allow you to survive

But if you want to use an in-universe perspective then bringing some games to pass time would make sense, so you could wait either to be rescued or until you decide to travel home through the afterlife
That is the best summary, well said.

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
Splatoon 3 - Deserted Island Splatfest - Final Results.png

Congratulations to Team Gear! Not even remotely shocked that we took popularity with almost 60% of the vote.

DANG IT!

Big Man Lost AGAIN!!!

Why does this ALWAYS Happen?!!

He's in the lead at half-time; and by the end of it; he still loses!

This thing is ****ing Rigged against him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom