Team NorthStar always looking for potential players~

PasteCat

Inkling
NNID
PasteCat

☆ Every Squid has potential! ☆

Greetings everyone, this is PasteCat of Team NorthStar. I wanted to try posting on the Squid Locator for a while, so here goes:

We're currently in the process of scouting for any potential Squids to come and join our family. We're a small, yet goofy bunch aiming to try our very best in the competitive scene, and create entertaining/informative content online.

We're searching for very specific player personalities/skills. Everyone will be considered, but anyone A - S rank will be preferred. Bonus points for any Sniper mains, or if you happen to live around the Greater Toronto Area.

If you feel like you're a fit, feel free to reply to the thread and you may be contacted for a potential gaming session. Discord and a decent microphone are absolutely required. Also, please post your main(s) and rank.

- PasteCat, www.Twitch.tv/PasteCat

SaphiraEpona

Inkling
NNID
pyu.li
Hi! I'm interested on joining! :) I'm an A rank currently, and I'm in the UTC/GMT+1 timezone. My main is the kelp splatterscope, and my second main is the Carbon Roller, but my playstyle with both tends to be offensive as I go for the kills. I can only play in weekends tho, and I can record and stream gameplays too. I can use discord, i just have to figure out how that works, and I can use microphone. If you still wanna give me a try, tell me :3

Last edited:

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
is it alright if i ask to be more of a backup ^^ my schedule is kinda funny, so i like to be more of a practice partner or buddy ;3

i'm S rank
i like to use splat charger, slosher, sploosh o matic, and octo replica ^^
my play style is kind of aggressive, even with the charger, but if you need me to be defensive then i surely can do that ;D

zetsubougirl

Inkling
NNID
zetsubougirl
Oh, I fit the GTA requirement lol
I can only play at nights due to work, and usually only for a few hours :/ (so kinda more like a backup kinda thing?) but if that's ok then I would like to join!
I'm currently A-, and I main Tentatek, Slosher/Deco, Dual Squelcher, (Neo)Sploosh-o-Matic, Aerosprays, but I would love to learn how to properly use chargers, too.
I mainly like to play defensively, and there's still lots I want to learn, so please treat me kindly~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom