• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Team Nova Rising is recruiting! (CLOSED)

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
Discord: Shmurple#4359
Rank: Splatoon 1: B+. Splatoon 2: Splat Zones C+, Tower Control B-, Rainmaker B-
(I haven't played much ranked after I unlocked Squad battles as I don't have as much fun without playing with friends/other people over voice chat.)
Level: 23
Time Zone: EST
Hey, I'm here to try out for the new to competitive squad. My friend and I enjoy the game and would like to improve, but we don't really have the means to do so ourselves. We are fairly skilled at the game on our own doing fine in normal battles and ranked, but struggle where team communication matters in modes such as Squad Pairs where we only have 2 Players. We would appreciate any helpful criticism you have to offer, and most of all would like to enjoy the game with you.

Writing a post for my friend here

Discord: CTOBN#6244
Rank: Splatoon 1: B-. Splatoon 2: Splat Zones B-, Tower Control C+, Rainmaker C-
(Only played ranked until he unlocked League Battles)
Level:18
Time Zone: PST

We hope to work with you in the near future!
Friend requests sent! Thanks for having the guts to try out!

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
Discord: B. Rush#2948
Rank: Splatoon 1: A- ; Splatoon 2: B- Tower Control and Rainmaker, A- Splat Zones
Level: 21
Time Zone: PST
Squad applying for: Either
Friend request sent!

Bdgrocks1

Inkling
Discord: Ryan Sushi#2071
Level: 36
Time Zone: CDT
Squad applying for: Preferably elite/competitive squad

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
Discord: Ryan Sushi#2071
Level: 36
Time Zone: CDT
Squad applying for: Preferably elite/competitive squad
You seem very apt at the game, friend request sent.

Kitty420

Inkling
NNID
KittyMeowx
Switch Friend Code
SW-0028-4210-7250
Interested in newly competitive...

Level: 18
Discord: Kitty420#0741

I'm also in Australia, so there may be time difference issues. :( I've been trying to find Aussie players with no luck.

Last edited:

Kire

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8126-7607-5309
Hello, I'm new to the Splatoon series. I'm really interested in joining the competitive scene once I learn how to play. In the mean time, I'd like to join the improvement squad so I can learn more about the game and community. (It's kinda boring playing alone)

Level: 12
Discord: Kire#3458

The Senpai

Inkling
New to Splatoon 2, looking to improve and to have a group to play with, as randoms are far from consistent and reliable.
Splat Zones: B-, Rainmaker: B+, Tower Control: B+
Level: 28 (I think, or 29)
Discord: Senpai#3501

Not trying for anything Elite, I'm still learning the ins and outs of the controls and strategies.

Last edited:

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
Hello, I'm new to the Splatoon series. I'm really interested in joining the competitive scene once I learn how to play. In the mean time, I'd like to join the improvement squad so I can learn more about the game and community. (It's kinda boring playing alone)

Level: 12
Discord: Kire#3458
Friend request sent! :)

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
New to Splatoon 2, looking to improve and to have a group to play with, as randoms are far from consistent and reliable.
Splat Zones: B-, Rainmaker: B+, Tower Control: B+
Level: 28 (I think, or 29)
Discord: Senpai#3501

Not trying for anything Elite, I'm still learning the ins and outs of the controls and strategies.
I sent you a friend request senpai...notice me plz.

AliG

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3432-9392-3622
Hello, I'm Ali from the UK, 23 years old. Looking to improve and jump into the competitive matches. New to splatoon.
My switch ID is SW-3432-9392-3622 and discord ID is Ali#9504. Looking forward to here from you.

Cheers

Zalchak

Inkling
NNID
Zalchak
Switch Friend Code
SW-0014-1081-0851
I'm pretty new to splatoon 2 and am interested in the improvement squad.
Splat Zones: C+,Tower Control C+, Rainmaker: B-
Level: 19
Discord: Zalchak#0011

Myse

Inkling
NNID
Myse
I like to believe that im a decent player. I know I can be better with a team because communication is key along with covering each other's backs. I would like to join any group.
Splat Zones: B,Tower Control: B-, Rainmaker: C
Level: 20
Time zone: PST UTC-8:00
Discord: myse#8295

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
Hello, I'm Ali from the UK, 23 years old. Looking to improve and jump into the competitive matches. New to splatoon.
My switch ID is SW-3432-9392-3622 and discord ID is Ali#9504. Looking forward to here from you.

Cheers
Friend request sent

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
I like to believe that im a decent player. I know I can be better with a team because communication is key along with covering each other's backs. I would like to join any group.
Splat Zones: B,Tower Control: B-, Rainmaker: C
Level: 20
Time zone: PST UTC-8:00
Discord: myse#8295
Friend request sent!

Firefly

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5046-3193-9331
Hi! I'd like to join the elite squad. I'm 16, and my level and rank are 17 and A. My discord is Firefly#4284.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom