• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Team S.O.L.A.R sign-up form!

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Alert: This is now the sign up thread for Team S.O.L.A.R, We changed tactics and names!

This is the place where you can sign up to join The Jet AeroChargers team. In your request to sign up you must inform me with the following:

1: Your Nintendo Network ID
2: Your ooVoo ID/ooVoo name
3: Time zone
4: Why you wanna join this group (this is optional
5: What mode your better at, ranked or turf war
6: A small summary about yourself (this is also optional)
7: What team are you on for the Splatfest? (This is only for if there's a Splatfest at the time your reading this and this is optional too)
8: What level are you on in Splatoon?
9: What rank are you on in Ranked Battle?

Don't be worried when you post your information, I rarely decline anything. I'll look forward to this giant group grow and grow each day and also every weekend we have matches either against or for each other in turf war/ranked battles.

I also look forward to all of the entries and sign ups, Im sure they'll be very intresting and cool to look at. The rules to this team is at the group rules page and before you sign up, make sure to read the rules over and respect them. And now without anymore delays, cmon and sign up people! I'll look forward to all the sign ups. :)

P.s: I prefer you get ooVoo it's basically an iMessages and recommend you getting it so we can communicate better and it's really easy to get an account.

Last edited:

MuteBard

Inkster Jr.
1: Kelp Splatter Scope (700k+ pts)
(Second favorite ink brush about 350k pts)
Splatter Scope about 230k pts

2: your Nintendo network ID : Csevere

3:Made an OovoO account.

4:your ooVoo name : mutebard

5:your time zone: Eastern Time (ET)

6:why you wanna join this group (optional):
I really enjoy using Chargers, ever since launch. Im trying to bring out their hidden potential. Cool to see a group dedicated to them. I also intensely enjoy punishing Gal and Tentatek users with it and would like to inflict terror as a group.

7:what are you better at, turf war or ranked battle?
im ok at turf war. (average around 750+ pts per match no bonus but KD it average to 9/2)
Ive been getting into ranked, cant really make a solid assessment. Recently bumped down to B+ :( Average KD is about 12/6 in A rooms.
For gear i put alot of emphasis on reduce charging times, so I have 2 Main attacks and 4 sub attacks atm to avoid helplessness when double teamed while indirectly helping my ink conservation. Recently learned that three attack subs =/= 1 attack main but is actually less in value.
8:what team are you on in the Splatfest? : \(^ -^)/ CAT!

Last edited:

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
1: Kelp Splatter Scope (700k+ pts)
(Second favorite ink brush about 350k pts)
Splatter Scope about 230k pts

2: your Nintendo network ID : Csevere

3:Made an OovoO account.

4:your ooVoo name : mutebard

5:your time zone: Eastern Time (ET)

6:why you wanna join this group (optional):
I really enjoy using Chargers, ever since launch. Im trying to bring out their hidden potential. Cool to see a group dedicated to them. I also enjoy heavily enjoy punishing Gal and Tentatek users with it and would like to inflict terror as a group.

7:what are you better at, turf war or ranked battle?
im ok at turf war. (average around 750+ pts per match no bonus but KD it average to 9/2)
Ive been getting into ranked, cant really make a solid assessment. Recently bumped down to B+ :( Average KD is about 12/6 in A rooms.
For gear i put alot of emphasis on reduce charging times, so I have 2 Main attacks and 4 sub attacks atm to avoid helplessness when double teamed while indirectly helping my ink conservation. Recently learned that three attack subs =/= 1 attack main but is actually less in value.
8:what team are you on in the Splatfest? : \(^ -^)/ CAT!
@MuteBard your all good to go! I'll accept your request on my group. Congratz and welcome to the team! :)

Beastboy107yt

Inkling
NNID
Boybeast
1.I use the custom dual sceualcher 2. NNID:Boybeast 3.oovoo:beastboy107yt 4.time zone:us eastern 5.I'm good at splat zones 6.splatfest team dog I'm a rank 17 at the moment. And in rank I'm a c+ to b- back and forth.

Justice

Inkster Jr.
NNID
danny2413
1: I use the silver aerospray (sorry dont remember which one it is xP) and custom squlcher
2: danny2413
3: ynnad_24
4: Est
5: Its my first group plus I like the aero spray weapons and squlchers (im a fan of dual squlchers as well)
6: I enjoy ranked more but I dont mind turf to.
7:
8: Rollercoasters
9: 20
10: A

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
1: I use the silver aerospray (sorry dont remember which one it is xP) and custom squlcher
2: danny2413
3: ynnad_24
4: Est
5: Its my first group plus I like the aero spray weapons and squlchers (im a fan of dual squlchers as well)
6: I enjoy ranked more but I dont mind turf to.
7:
8: Rollercoasters
9: 20
10: A
Alright! Sounds good to me! My ooVoo ID is Topazrekerboy so once you see me request to be friends on ooVoo, be sure to accept my request! :) also, my NNID is janspinoy no spaces no caps but I'll send a friend request. Welcome to the team! Thankfully we were looking for an Aerospray user so your perfect for our group, but that really doesn't matter! Once again, Welcome to the team! (Just request to join our group, then I'll accept it)

Justice

Inkster Jr.
NNID
danny2413
Alright! Sounds good to me! My ooVoo ID is Topazrekerboy so once you see me request to be friends on ooVoo, be sure to accept my request! :) also, my NNID is janspinoy no spaces no caps but I'll send a friend request. Welcome to the team! Thankfully we were looking for an Aerospray user so your perfect for our group, but that really doesn't matter! Once again, Welcome to the team! (Just request to join our group, then I'll accept it)
alright i sent a request on ooVoo and il be sending you a request as well on wiiu in a second ^^

Vera_

Inkling
NNID
colinpy
1:Name the main weapons you use for your Turf War/Ranked Battle
  • Turf War: Aerospray RG & occasionally Dynamo Roller
  • Ranked: Aerospray MG & Squiffer
2: NNID
  • Colinpy
3:I prefer you get this app called ooVoo its basically iMessages so please try to download the app it's pretty easy to set up and account
4:your ooVoo name
  • colinpy
5: What time zone?
  • Eastern Time
6: Why you wanna join this group:
  • I want to play with people who are interested in helping each other improve.
7:what are you better at, Turf War or Ranked Battle?
  • I'm more consistent with Turf War but it's pretty close.
8:what team are you on in the Splatfest? (Optional)
  • Rollercoasters
9: what level are you in Splatoon?
10: what rank are you in Ranked Battle?
  • A+

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
1:Name the main weapons you use for your Turf War/Ranked Battle
  • Turf War: Aerospray RG & occasionally Dynamo Roller
  • Ranked: Aerospray MG & Squiffer
2: NNID
  • Colinpy
3:I prefer you get this app called ooVoo its basically iMessages so please try to download the app it's pretty easy to set up and account
4:your ooVoo name
  • colinpy
5: What time zone?
  • Eastern Time
6: Why you wanna join this group:
  • I want to play with people who are interested in helping each other improve.
7:what are you better at, Turf War or Ranked Battle?
  • I'm more consistent with Turf War but it's pretty close.
8:what team are you on in the Splatfest? (Optional)
  • Rollercoasters
9: what level are you in Splatoon?
10: what rank are you in Ranked Battle?
  • A+
Alright your good also! Welcome to the team!

leahlight

Inkling
1: The weapons your best at (must be in the squelcher, charger, or Aerospray group)
Honestly I am better with the tentatek or sploosh-omatic especially in covering ground but I have been playing a lot with the dual squelcher and I love it as well.

2: Your Nintendo Network ID
Carbajab
3: Your ooVoo ID/ooVoo name
leahlight15
4: Time zone
EST

5: Why you wanna join this group (this is optional)
I honestly mostly want to join because I would love a tight-knit group of friends on splatoon, I love the game and come august with the changes that are coming I would love to have a close good group that I can communicate well with and rock the maps. I must admit Im not THE best but I go hard till the last second hits and I'll do that especially for people that I know and try to defend them well.

6: What mode your better at, ranked or turf war
I am better at Turf War. On Average I can do in the 800's usually more in points per match.

7: A small summary about yourself (this is also optional)
Im a kind hearted gal, very respectful and just looking for a great group of friends! =)

8: What team are you on for the Splatfest? (This is only for if there's a Splatfest at the time your reading this and this is optional too)
Roller-Coasters!

9: What level are you on in Splatoon?

10: What rank are you on in Ranked Battle?
C+ 73

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
1: The weapons your best at (must be in the squelcher, charger, or Aerospray group)
Honestly I am better with the tentatek or sploosh-omatic especially in covering ground but I have been playing a lot with the dual squelcher and I love it as well.

2: Your Nintendo Network ID
Carbajab
3: Your ooVoo ID/ooVoo name
leahlight15
4: Time zone
EST

5: Why you wanna join this group (this is optional)
I honestly mostly want to join because I would love a tight-knit group of friends on splatoon, I love the game and come august with the changes that are coming I would love to have a close good group that I can communicate well with and rock the maps. I must admit Im not THE best but I go hard till the last second hits and I'll do that especially for people that I know and try to defend them well.

6: What mode your better at, ranked or turf war
I am better at Turf War. On Average I can do in the 800's usually more in points per match.

7: A small summary about yourself (this is also optional)
Im a kind hearted gal, very respectful and just looking for a great group of friends! =)

8: What team are you on for the Splatfest? (This is only for if there's a Splatfest at the time your reading this and this is optional too)
Roller-Coasters!

9: What level are you on in Splatoon?

10: What rank are you on in Ranked Battle?
C+ 73
Ok! Sounds good! I'll send you and invite on both ooVoo and for our group. Welcome to the team!

Safari⭐️

Inkling
1: The weapons your best at: Splatterscope and Kelp Splatterscope, but I also use Aerosprays and the Squelcher family pretty well.

2: Your Nintendo Network ID: yvetaliscool
3: Your ooVoo ID/ooVoo name:
zetalisjv
4: Time zone: Eastern Time

5: Why you wanna join this group (this is optional): I always felt that playing with others was more fun than playing alone, also it's cool to see a group dedicated to the charger class (also I'm still getting used to Squidboards since this my first time using something like this).

6: What mode your better at, ranked or turf war: I excellent in both modes, but I feel like my expertise is more in Ranked Battles.

7: A small summary about yourself (this is also optional): I'm a team player kinda guy who has fun whether I lose or win, I also like to play with others.

8: What team are you on for the Splatfest?: Rollercoasters!
9: What level are you on in Splatoon:A fresh level 20! 10: What rank are you on in Ranked Battle?: A+ 67

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
1: The weapons your best at: Splatterscope and Kelp Splatterscope, but I also use Aerosprays and the Squelcher family pretty well.

2: Your Nintendo Network ID: yvetaliscool
3: Your ooVoo ID/ooVoo name:
zetalisjv
4: Time zone: Eastern Time

5: Why you wanna join this group (this is optional): I always felt that playing with others was more fun than playing alone, also it's cool to see a group dedicated to the charger class (also I'm still getting used to Squidboards since this my first time using something like this).

6: What mode your better at, ranked or turf war: I excellent in both modes, but I feel like my expertise is more in Ranked Battles.

7: A small summary about yourself (this is also optional): I'm a team player kinda guy who has fun whether I lose or win, I also like to play with others.

8: What team are you on for the Splatfest?: Rollercoasters!
9: What level are you on in Splatoon:A fresh level 20! 10: What rank are you on in Ranked Battle?: A+ 67
Alright! you're in! I'll send you a request on ooVoo my ooVoo is Topazrekerboy cool to see another person who like chargers. Welcome to the team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom