• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Adventures of Jeff in Splatoon

Where do you want Jeff to go first?

• Clothing Store

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weapons Shop

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Hat Store

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Check out Stages

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Card Game

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
This RP will focus on my as an Inkling as if I was in the world of Splatoon. So let's start off with my character... Jeff - that's me! So I am a businessman that living in Inkolopolis and just grew tired of work. I decide to go out to the plaza and learn about Turf War. For the longest time I've been watching these from my office window but I just had to work so much so I became fed up with it and decided to sell some stuff in the office to buy the weapons and join.

So here's my character:

1708569199930.png

Name: Jeff
Company: Archo V Games
Salary: 120,000 coins per year, 300 sea slugs as bonus
Residence: Flounder Heights (Has to commute to Splatsville via bike every day.)
Weapons: None right now. Going to town to search...

* So this RP is about Jeff's life in Inkopolis and Splatsville. He's wanting to join Turf War to spice up his life. Currently, he has completed all games that Archo V could develop and he is currently bug fixing stuff. (Very boring.)
* You can join the RP. It's really about Jeff but you don't need to register your characters. Just feel free to post whenever!

Without further waiting... let's start what will become an awesome RP!

-o-o-o-o-o-o- RP Starts Below -o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Attachments

Last edited:

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
A Day at Work

Jeff is at his computer but the work is too boring and he's dozing off.

Jeff's Boss: Dozing off at work, eh? This is the last time I'm gonna warn you. You have one foot out of the door!

Jeff gets up and pretends that he's work. For the last 7 years Jeff has been working at Archo V games developing awesome games like Squid Jump but with all these games complete the only thing left to do was fix incidents (bugs) in the games. So boring...

Jeff quickly remembers the time when he started at Archo V games and he was first brought in because he developed the Squid Jump game on his own while still living with his parents. One of the jellyfish at Archo V approached him on the bus and asked him to sell the game to Archo V.

"I see you are quite talented at making games. Very fresh imagination. I'll offer you 1 million coins to buy that game off from you. I'll take you into my company Archo V Games and hire you on full time to develop other games."

Yes, those were the times... but now it's boring. So boring that Jeff is dozing off at work. When he's not he's looking out the window of his office at Hagglefish Market where Inklings are playing Turf War.

"Man, I want to join that. I just need to make sure it pays adequately... I should just take the risk... I'm gonna do it! NOW!!!"

Jeff storms out of the office with a big can of fart spray and walks up to his boss.

Jeff's Boss: I did not give you permission to clock out early!

Jeff takes his can of fart spray with full stench and sprays his boss in the face.

Jeff's Boss: DAMN! IT! GROW UP! YOU'LL NEVER WORK IN TECH AGAIN!

Jeff is glad he took the risk and is now heading out to Splatsville Plaza.

Last edited:

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
Looking for a Job

Jeff decides that he would rather leave the office for good. Not being satisfied with his currently state of living Jeff makes his way to turf war.

"It looks like if I veer a left here past Harmony's shop I think I can reach Entail Alley - well that looks like the closest to here."

So Jeff decides to leave his boring job in pursuit of some excitement. He walks right over to Entail Alley and talks to Marigold about joining.

"Marigold! Please let me in. I want to play turf war for my incredibly boring programming job is killing me!"

"Well, you need to start out in the training area... I see you built yourself a weapon already... don't know if that's allowed at turf war. Anyways, go to the training area over at that building and then come back here and I'll let you join. The battle starts at 3:00PM sharp."

Last edited:

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
On To Turf War

So Jeff arrives at 3:00PM with his improvised weapon which he snagged from the trash near Sheldon's shop. Wait, is that at glove at the end of the tri-stringer?
1708364745042.png

Oh, what is Jeff going to do now? With that smirk on his face things can't be good. So Jeff waits for the go ahead... or does he?

1708365408689.png

"No Jeff! You are not allowed to hit the referee or use a move like that. What are you doing on the dumpster anyways?", yells Marigold.

1708365990222.png

"Oh carp! This job does not pay enough to deal with stuff like this."

Attachments

Last edited:

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
Getting Setup

"Well, that was fun. Especially when I shot Marigold with my power ink glove. I even got some coins from that kid in the process. Yep things are really looking up for me."

1708399418113.png

On the plaza Jeff loses from coins that he picked up from the squid he punched at the turf war. Well, it was his tri-stringer that did that...

"Shoot! I've definitely worked up an appetite. I deserve a big break. Like I mean some good food. Let's see what they have around here."

1708399730670.png

"Wow! The jellies are cooking red bean biscuits! These are my favorite! Carp! Give me the squid's dozen! Now I'm so hungry I could eat through the basket! Come on!"
1708400350700.png

"Hey buddy! Can I have that big pot of breads?", asks Jeff.

"Look, Jeff, you need to get in front of the counter. You have no business back here. No, there are other people interested in these breads as well you can't have all of them.", says the jelly.

"Why can't I have these breads?", screams Jeff.

"Look, if you do not get out of here I will call the police. Now go, please!", asks the Jelly.

1708401535151.png

"Geeze what a jerk. He made off with half of the breads and a soup... and who throws coins into the hot pot for payment?", exclaims the jelly.

Jeff quickly makes off with his new food sitting quietly at the base of the stairs. There is converses with a few Inklings and Octolings about turf war.

"That's actually pretty innovative shooting an ink powered projectile from your tri-stringer.", exclaims a male Octoling.

"Hey, don't you work at one of Archo V's offices here in Splatsville? Heard they were headquartered in Inkopolis.", asks a female Inkling.

"Sure but I started out in Inkopolis where I still live. Don't really want to return there because it's too boring. I kind of want to live here.", exclaims Jeff.

"Rent is high in this city. It is one of the most expensive places to live!", exclaims the female Inkling.

"You're going to need to win a lot of turf wars and find a good team to do so. Many of us don't do well here outside of the arena and many go back home.", adds the male Octoling.

"Nah, not me. I learned how to build houses out of scrap wood from my bicycle friends back in college. Yep, when I was enrolled at Inkblot Academy we scoured the city looking for scrap wood to build wall panels then we would join the panels to build houses.", exclaims Jeff.

"Really? You can do that! That's quite an amazing skill!", says the female Inkling.

"You can also program too. I wonder if you can invent a guidance system for ink projectiles... like missiles that can hone in on their target?", asks the male Octoling.

"Didn't DJ Octavio already have something like that?", informs the female Inkling.

"Yeah, but something with his power glove. I mean like it could identify the target and hone in on the opponent.", replies the male Octoling.

"Oh, I see... like that. I'm sure he can do it. I mean to build a house from scrap wood is quite a skill.", adds the female Inkling.

Once Jeff finishes his food he takes off and visits the alleys of Splatsville in hopes of building a house.

Attachments

Last edited:

Candyzzzzz

Inkling
Pronouns
She/her
Along the alley way a female Octoling from the army caught his gaze.

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
Meanwhile Jeff is looking for crates in the alley but catches a glimpse of the female Octoling.
1708473941511.png

"Whoa! An Octoling from DJ Octavio's army. No way! I remember working on a security system for an Octarian city when I was fresh out of college. I got fired, though... ah, I remember, I accidentally grounded the electrical system to the water pipes and gave Mr. Octavio quite a shock!"

After exchanging glances with the Octoling Jeff decides to pick up the crates.

"These will form the foundation of my house."
1708474660983.png

"Well, that should do it for the foundation and this place is full of restaurants with good food. So now it's time to build the panels. Just a dozen or so of these should be good enough to build a house... need to find some scrap wood in the alley."

Jeff scours the alleys for scrap wood and steals a few tools. He begins to craft tools to build window-like panels.
1708476161270.png

"Well, there's the floor. Good thing I found these stick on tiles to put over some plywood so I could make floor panels. Heh heh! I'm a genius."
1708477532131.png

"Well, the house is coming together nice. I think I'll be done soon. Just need a door and a roof. I'd also like to install a bathroom as well!"
1708478632479.png

"Yeah!!! It's coming out rather nicely. Now to install some plumbing."

Last edited:

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
So Jeff continues to build. It's taken him a few days so far but he continues on.
1708479174558.png

"I just need to complete the roof and them I'm done. I'll install a pyramid roof with a vent. Then I'll be able to relax in my house!"
1708480118977.png

"Yep, time to put the panel that goes on top. I'll need to cut some slightly triangular ones but here it goes!"
1708483221463.png

"Ahhh! And with a neon glowing sign and power I can really live the high life! I can finally move out of Inkopolis to a more lively city!"

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
In Jeff's Crib

Jeff is very tired from building a house as he spent all week looking for scrap wood, slates, and even pipes. Now it is getting dark and he needs to get some shuteye. No more sleeping under the office desk tonight!
1708488580646.png

"I should be going to sleep but this game is just too awesome! Super Mario World is just sweet. I mean that dude with a cape flying like that... hmm... gives me an idea... What if I were to build a glider that functions like a cape so I can fly? I would be unstoppable in turf war!"

Last edited:

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
Super Jeff is Born

It is early morning and Jeff is hungry as usual. He heads out to the alley to get breakfast before spotting a pile of PVC pipes just laying around.
1708550678424.png

"Dude! There's a bunch of PVC pipes just lying around. Maybe I can build a glider with these. I have the perfect design and it will be innovative. I just need to look for some fabric and plastic!"

So Jeff continues to look around Splatsville to see what he can find.

1708553354460.png

"Well, I just saw some yellow cloth and some sheet plastic. All I need is some glue which I can snag from Harmony."

Last edited:

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
Jeff goes to Harmony's shop to get the rest of the items that he needs.
1708554233103.png

"So you're thinking about paying for all that stuff?", explains Harmony.

"I'm building out a cape similar to Super Mario. I need a good locker to store all this stuff.", Answers Jeff.

"I still want you to pay for the locker.", begs Harmony.

"Nah, this project is gonna be cool and I guarantee I'll be flying in no time!", answers Jeff.

"Ok, but if I don't see your invention working I'm tripling the price. I mean this is not even my store.", replies Harmony.

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
Jeff takes bunch of PVC pipes, bends and connects them into a glider shape or maybe something more similar to a cape.
1708561795316.png

"Well, I got the frame built. I'll need to fasten the plastic and cloth with some rope and make sure middle of the cape can stretch so it can balloon out."
1708562663908.png

"Well, ok, the ropes are on but now I need to put the plastic first with cloth over it. I will do this in three layers for extra strength. Let's see how this goes!"
1708562836450.png

"Ok, that was easy! Now to put the cloth and the other layers!"
1708563159987.png

"Oh yeah! I'm feeling this... there is only one thing to do now! Heh heh heh!"

Last edited:

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
So Jeff starts running, holding the cape glider at a 45 degree angle from the ground and takes off!
1708564994496.png

"Shoot! I'm soarin'... from now on call me Super Jeff!"
1708565545735.png

"Oh yeah! This is the life. I just wonder how I will do in turf war - better start practicing some moves!"

Last edited:

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
Jeff swoops down grabbing the rope with his teeth and takes aim with his weapon.
1708566582552.png

"What the heck is that? I thought my day was going to be bad with losing ranked battle and all but I didn't know it was going to get this bad.", says a random male Inkling.
1708567513160.png

"Yeah! I splatted them! This power ink glove is awesome!"

Jeff flies away from the plaza for a bit and then returns to his house later in the night. It seems things are looking up for Jeff and he may just be able to dominate the arena!

Last edited:

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
Super Jeff Takes on Turf War

It is early morning and Jeff is ready to fight yet another turf war. It seems that Jeff does not care about the other battle modes such as ranked battle or clam blitz. He just wants to claim some turf!
1708743285187.png

"Oh, there's Jeff now... wait... he can fly? No one told us that he could do that.", exclaims a female Inkling.

"Were you not on the plaza a few weeks ago? Did you not see what he did?", exclaims the male Octoling.

"Yeah, Jeff blew up the place and we couldn't catch him. He can even use his weapon in mid-air.", adds the female Octoling.

Last edited:

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
1708744156680.png

"So what are you all doing? Am I late?", asks Jeff.

"No, you're just on time. I feel that you're probably going to dominate the battle.", chimes the female Octoling.

"Is he even allowed to fly?", asks the male Octoling.

"Well, we can squid jump so that's sort of like flying.", remarks the female Inkling.
1708744902380.png

"Ok teams get read to battle... and start!", yells Judd.

Jeff makes a few hops, holding the cape at 45 degrees and takes off
1708745516219.png

After a minute or so Jeff flies 50 feet off the ground to survey Hagglefish market.
1708745808441.png

"Ah, there they are... on the bridge! I'm going to surprise them with my Jeff Stomp!", exclaims Jeff.

Jeff begins a rapid descent building up more and more speed before landing...
1708746365897.png

"Oh carp! What did we do to deserve this!", screams the male Octoling.

Last edited:

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
1708747811343.png

"What kind of move is that? He's just spinning the cape and knocking down our team! That guy is a lunatic! Don't know but I can't imagine fighting this guy on Moray towers!", exclaims the green male Octoling.

"My guess is his special is the Jeff Stomp while the Jeff Spin is his sub-weapon.", adds the green female Octoling.

"What's his main weapon?", asks the green male Octoling.

"That stupid power ink glove that he blew up the plaza with. Man, did it make a mess and we're not even supposed to bring our weapons to the plaza.", answers the green female Inkling.

The team pauses because time is up and they lost...
1708748495177.png

"What a jerk! He took all of us single-handedly and all his team had to do was ink the ground. That's just not fair... and look, he's up there with Judd and Little Judd taunting us!", screams the green male Octoling.

"Did he just shoot Little Judd?", inquires the green female Inkling.

"He did that at the last turf war. He shot Judd and myself then was told to stop by Marigold and he shot her. Just something about the smirk...", adds the green male Octoling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom