The All Important Question

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
ChapterSerf
Yes, yes, I'm sure by now we can walk into Turf Wars, have the other 3 people on our team DC, and still win, can take on A+ people in Splat Zones and win, and do all the amiibo challenges in our sleep.

But you know what?!

NONE OF THAT MATTERS!
(troll)
The real question of course is:
What are your high scores in the mini games?

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
I think my Squid Jump high score is somewhere around 20-24,000.
Did you know that the background changes after level 20 (or maybe it changes at 20, I forget)?

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
I think my Squid Jump high score is somewhere around 20-24,000.
Did you know that the background changes after level 20 (or maybe it changes at 20, I forget)?
There is no after 20. 20 is the max level.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
I am disappointed that you did not ask if we knew the muffin man.

DakotaBonez

Full Squid
There is no after 20. 20 is the max level.
***SQUID JUMP SPOILERS***
I think he was referring to the levels in Squid Jump, of which there are 25 levels.
The background gets lighter as you progress through levels.
The backstory I made up was that the squid started off in the dark trenches of the sea and made his way to the sky.
I thought that after level 25 the game would continue in space, but sadly it just resets, you don't even get to keep your points.
I'm seriously disappointed by the lack of levels in Squid Jump.

spiffy

Full Squid
NNID
pinkylilacs
i think i've gotten to level 14-15 or so in squid jump with a score of 9k? something like that!

i have no idea how to get the other games. :^(

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
i think i've gotten to level 14-15 or so in squid jump with a score of 9k? something like that!

i have no idea how to get the other games. :^(
They're amiibo-exclusives. You get Squid Racer from the Inkling Boy, Squidball from the Inkling Girl and Squid Beats from the Inkling Squid.

Marco

Inkster Jr.
I play squid jump only in between lobbies, so I never really play it that much, I am much too busy trying to think of how I am gonna get wrecked next game.

spiffy

Full Squid
NNID
pinkylilacs
They're amiibo-exclusives. You get Squid Racer from the Inkling Boy, Squidball from the Inkling Girl and Squid Beats from the Inkling Squid.
ah, thank you! good thing i just placed an order for all three today. ^o^ i'm excited to play those amiibo challenges!

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
ah, thank you! good thing i just placed an order for all three today. ^o^ i'm excited to play those amiibo challenges!
Cool!
Just keep in mind (speaking from experience here), you might have trouble with the Octoling levels with a Charger (best to rush through those as fast as possible, that's how I did them) (Roller vs Octolings somehow went swimmingly for me, not sure what advice to give here), and doing the final boss with a roller/charger can get infuriating (especially roller, went a tad loony trying that one, still haven't done it).
Also, the Squid amiibo lets you turn into a Kraken all the time (or so I've seen, don't have it yet), but has time- and limited-ink-based challenges. And it gives you a cool-looking robot-y suit and a cooler-looking Splattershot, which is nice.

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
I have to say Squid Racer is my favorite so far. Im somewhere in the 20's level-wise with a score of ~17k.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom