• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Character(s) in the avatar above you are nearby. What'ya do?

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Politely ask her more about the bamboozler. I've honestly never used one before...

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Explain that it's a quick charging charger with the range of a Splat Charger, but with less power than a Squiffer. Then add that a charge and a quick tap can finish one off(but she prefers Burst Bombs with the III)

Was using the III for a bit, then Splatfest and my grand quest to A-(which I accomplished!)kinda led me away from it to weapons I'm more comfortable with

Last edited:

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Explain to her that the bamboozler does not have the range of a splat charger, but a little more range than a squiffer.
Also, it always shoots at max range, even if you just tap fire. It's an amazing weapon in the right hands.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I'm honestly surprised that Time Wraiths haven't been going to him because of all the times he went to that one moment

*adds a hasty 'she says'*

Last edited:

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Explain that it's about the flash from DC. It's at CW on Tuesdays at 8.00 Pacific Northwest time. They also have some of it on Netflix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom