• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Character(s) in the avatar above you are nearby. What'ya do?

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
note that your picture is amazing.

(I want to ask sg. Uber for one of those, but i really don't want to bother them... And I'm not even sure I'll be able to save it)

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Ok! Sooner or later, I'll get around to it! (I think I'm gonna have my inkling done for a change)

*poke*

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Reply that people like rollers, especially the Dynamo, because one flick from that thing sends a freaking tsunami of ink into your opponent's face.
(Also, those kind of questions belong in the stupid questions/stupid answers thread)

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
The N-Zap? You're probably better off using a Tentatek Splattershot, but the N-Zap can be incredibly effective in the right hands, just like any weapon. It has very high mobility, so I'd recommend a lot of run speed on it to strafe around at Sanic speeds and give opponents a hard time hitting you. It's range is identical to the Tentatek SS, but the pellets are bigger when falling, so you might get longer range kills when using falloff damage to your advantage. Damage up may prove useful here.
The N-Zap (the '89 especially) is also really good at covering turf, so it's very effective in splat zones. And hey, a new one is on the way, so who knows what kind of strategies you might be able to play with it!
Well, that concludes my horrendously superficial and bad N-Zap guide (by the way, I also haven't used it that much. Hehe).
Thanks for reading. Back to the thread...
*poke*

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
*pokity poke*

Okay, thanks! (I used to use the Tentatek, but I kinda fell off on it. Used it this morning in ranked and got rekt) I also tend to use it in Splat Zones, although in my Quest for A- last week I didn't use it at all (Splat Zones Port Mackerel and Walleye Warehouse). And I will consider using Run Speed Up (My striped rugby should do the trick) and Strength Up, although when I change outfits it's usually just the shirt XD I never want to give up my Ink Saver Main or my Ink Resistance!

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
The N-Zap is actually pretty ink effective, so you might want to switch that hat for something with run speed up. The choice is up to you, but I'd strongly recommend it. The ink resistance is great, so keep it. Blue moto boots are very good for the N-Zap.
*poke and chuckle like an idiot*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom