• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Character(s) in the avatar above you are nearby. What'ya do?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
The N-Zap is actually pretty ink effective, so you might want to switch that hat for something with run speed up. The choice is up to you, but I'd strongly recommend it. The ink resistance is great, so keep it. Blue moto boots are very good for the N-Zap.
*poke and chuckle like an idiot*
I wear those same shoes! And Will consider, thanks :) I hope I have enough hats
*pokity poke poke*

Ask if yellow is your preferred ink color

@SurrealSquid why u post first?!
Um, no. It looks nice, though :) I think I gave @SgtUBER the freedom to choose the color, and here we are (My favorites are the orange-red of ranked and the color that goes against it. Also, the periwinkle-ish one that also goes against the sea green are really nice)
I know rite

*big poke before squidding away*

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Explain that I know how that feels. At one point in my turf war career, I used the sploosh o' matic non-stop, but when I got the inkbrush, I just sorta... Left it to rot. After like 3 months, I went back into my inventory an found it and was like "what the.. When did I get this?"

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Shrug and say that I always spend all of my super sea snails right after getting them because I love my perfect and pure gear. And add that as for money, you get a lot of it in S+, so I bought all of the weapons because I could.

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
I say ''AYY ! You look cool-- So you snipe eh ? Wanna have a snipe off ?'' in an awkward voice because i know i'm terrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom