The Leftover Amiibo Spots for Splatoon 3

Cephalobro

It has been a tradition that every Splatoon game has received a total of 3 sets of Amiibos associated with it, totaling 8 Amiibos each game.

For Splatoon:

First set: Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, Inkling Squid.

Second set: Recolors of the first three with the same exact gear offered.

Third set: Squid Sisters.

For Splatoon 2:

Second set: Octoling Girl, Octoling Boy, Octoling Octopus.

Third set: Off the Hook.

For Splatoon 3

First set: Inkling (Girl), Octoling (Boy), Smallfry.

Second set: Deep Cut.

Third set: ???

If Splatoon 3 gets another set of Amiibos, it would only be a set of two, not three, mainly because Splatoon 3 already has two sets of three Amiibos. As for what that set of two is, I'm guessing it would be the two versions of Agent 8 wearing the Order Set. I don't see Acht getting one for the same reason why Craig Cuttlefish and DJ Octavio didn't get one, as all three of them are characters who are single-player only and have no ties to the multiplayer at all, not even as news hosts or anything.

sillymako3

Inkling
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-1197-7479-6786
I hope they break the rule and give us a pearl drone and acht one, or acht and cipher, really

if they don't, then maybe Mr. grizz's bear statue? idk who would be the second one, low-key hoping for marigold since shes awesome and involved in multiplayer (concession stand), salmon run (not canon but heavily implied) and tableturf :3

Yeenom

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/They
NNID
YeenBeans
Switch Friend Code
SW-6746-0504-4799
It has been a tradition that every Splatoon game has received a total of 3 sets of Amiibos associated with it, totaling 8 Amiibos each game.

For Splatoon:

Second set: Recolors of the first three with the same exact gear offered.

Third set: Squid Sisters.

For Splatoon 2:

Second set: Octoling Girl, Octoling Boy, Octoling Octopus.

Third set: Off the Hook.

For Splatoon 3

First set: Inkling (Girl), Octoling (Boy), Smallfry.

Second set: Deep Cut.

Third set: ???

If Splatoon 3 gets another set of Amiibos, it would only be a set of two, not three, mainly because Splatoon 3 already has two sets of three Amiibos. As for what that set of two is, I'm guessing it would be the two versions of Agent 8 wearing the Order Set. I don't see Acht getting one for the same reason why Craig Cuttlefish and DJ Octavio didn't get one, as all three of them are characters who are single-player only and have no ties to the multiplayer at all, not even as news hosts or anything.
Probably just Acht and a random NPC like Sheldon. Even a year and a half after release Nintendo is deathly afraid of acknowledging Mr. Grizz and Acht is fairly plot important while not giving too much away about Side Order's story like Marina and Pearlbot. I would love for some reprints of Callie and Marie in their Alterna outfits, especially because their Amiibos are nearly 9 years old at this point but any kind of reprinting will open the floodgates for Smash and I don't think ANY company could handle 2015-16 Amiibo collecting a second time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom