The most overused weapon you see?

correojon

Pro Squid
NNID
correojon
In Turf Wars the aerospray is the most used by far. In Ranked it depends highly on the rank, up to B+ (included) you see a lot of Gals and rollers, but up from A- there´s more variety. I think the most used weapon may be one of the Blaster variants, but you also get your share of Rollers, Dynamo Rollers, Chargers (in all their variants, even scoped), Elite 3K, .Gals...Inkbrushes aren´t seen in any rank and aerosprays are less common on higher ranks.

Jearbear357

Inkling
NNID
Jearbear357
In turf mainly areosprays and zaps. Gals can 2 shot, naking them execelent for ranked. I also see some jets in rank. I ONLY see blasters in rank. I preference long range, so I love the jets, and the .96(but i don't like the splat pros.) there aren't many rollers, so most just use kracken and I've latley been seeing dynamos. When it comes to snipers, the E3 is definitely the most overused and I might even dare say best .

AEM

The Saltsui no Hadou
It goes without saying, the Aerospray family and the Krak-On Roller are definitely the most common weapons I've seen around.

Though the Gal family has been popping up more lately.

subata

Full Squid
NNID
cyradius
gallons, krak-on rollers, and aerosprays....
and all of those weapons are perfect counters to an inkbrusher like me, although i tend to be able to sneak kill them, but i usually get lag-killed or get killed at the exact same moment i kill them anyways.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Everyone summed up my answer above. I also think one of the weapons that needs to be added to this list is the tenatek splattershot. I use this weapon and I find it to be really good. It has a little farther range than the aerospray and does more damage, but its fire rate is no where near the aerospray.

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
I see a couple of people using Splattershot JR. Never custom, though.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Krak-On Splat Rollers and Aerosprays I'd say, you can't go a match without seeing one or two of them. Not really saying that that's a bad, you just see them a lot. :P

Jearbear357

Inkling
NNID
Jearbear357
Whats funny is that like 10% of krack on rollers are actually good. How can you tell: if they use beacons! Also if they don't try rolling over opponents and instead use the really good mid range slam thingy.

Jet

Full Squid
NNID
Jetcore500
I saw a lot of snipers(chargers) tonight To the point of two on each team

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
I saw a lot of snipers(chargers) tonight To the point of two on each team
lawl, ya they have been trending. and its my home boy charger Kelp!!! I dont see them really using the sprinkler, but that's one of the reasons why I use it compared to the short ranged one.

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
Honestly...every time I see an Aerospray user in turf war I'm like ''yeah,another guy who wants easy points'' . No matter how bad they are ,they get at least 600 points due to the fact that it's too easy to paint the ground with it.
And on the second place we have the roller. It's only annoying if you have like 3 in your team using it cause you might have a hard time against the opponent with more range...

And yeah,chargers rock! I try to learn those kind of weapons the last days.

ThEvilHasLanded

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ThEvilHasLanded
Gotta be the rollers for me and I hate them especially the fact I cant jump over them when I get cornered
Ever heard of a hit box Nintendo?

DakotaBonez

Full Squid
It definitely has to be the Krak-on Roller. Although that may be attributed to my scrubby b rank status.

Gals, Splattershot Pro, (Custom) Blaster, and Dynamo and Krak-on Rollers. Apparently everybody wants a cheap kill.
You've named practically all of the weapons. So are you packing an inkbrush, or my personal favorite, the jet squelcher?

Gotta be the rollers for me and I hate them especially the fact I cant jump over them when I get cornered
Ever heard of a hit box Nintendo?
I never thought about this before.

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
aerospray variants, krak-on roller, and usually the most recent "trend," which recently seems to be chargers as I just played a few matches and every single one had at least one charger (besides myself), and a few days ago it was a dynamo roller

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
In Turf Wars the aerospray is the most used by far. In Ranked it depends highly on the rank, up to B+ (included) you see a lot of Gals and rollers, but up from A- there´s more variety. I think the most used weapon may be one of the Blaster variants, but you also get your share of Rollers, Dynamo Rollers, Chargers (in all their variants, even scoped), Elite 3K, .Gals...Inkbrushes aren´t seen in any rank and aerosprays are less common on higher ranks.
This is definitely true. I'm in A- rank right now and there's a lot more weapons being used by players. There are even some A rank people using the Inkbrush in Ranked Battles, and they are surprisingly good with it. Still, Inkbrush is the least used weapon.

As for what I see being the most overused weapon: Krak-On Roller, Aerospray RG, .52 Gal Deco,

Also, I saw some trends in weapon choice lately. These weapons are on the rise for being used more: Custom Blaster, Dynamo Roller, Gold Dynamo Roller, .96 Gal, Splash-o-matic, and maybe the N-ZAP '85.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
You've named practically all of the weapons. So are you packing an inkbrush, or my personal favorite, the jet squelcher?
Don't know what you're talking about. I haven't named the Tentatek Splattershot, Nozzlenose, Inkbrush, Squiffer, Eliter, Aerospray nor the Squelcher for just a few examples. And no I use the Splattershot Jr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom