• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Not so Great Turf War [OOC and Recruitment thread]

Should We Leave Inkario?

• Yes. He deserves it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, we all make mistakes.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Yeah, It's still living... Somewhat. Kappa I'll try and see if I can revive it in a way or not. I think I'm gonna do a hard reset and try to get more people to join.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I'll probably open the thread up sometime this week. I've been really busy lately, so I haven't been able to go online much, which is why I was 'late' for Zapfish Academy.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
That's cool, my responsibilities are piling up on me too. But I'll trudge through! I always do, always will.

I'm gonna leave this updated version of Terence here.

Name: Terence Colovance
Race: Inkling (Want to be specific? Colossal Squid or in this case Giant Octopus?)
Appearance: He wears a Yellow Urban Vest with a Rockenberg Black Tee inside, and black slacks with the signature Ink Colour stripe running down the sides. His Hair is usually in a Tenta-tail, unless it's a special occasion then it's slicked back in a 'Kelp Wreath' pattern. He wears no headgear, he wants to stare into the eyes of his enemies in battle. His Ink Colour out of battle, is usually a navy blue. Because of an unknown fight, he has a circular, teeth-mark covered scar on his forearm. He isn't willing to talk about it.
Family: Mother, baby brother.
Friends: Canchi, Evelyn, Adara and Ikara.
Personality: He's slightly cold and analytical, he'll sometimes get too cold in the field of battle and he'll see his teammates as weaklings or a walking target for the enemy. But his analytical attitude during battle allows him to see through this narrow-minded tunnel-vision and fight. He's... explosive on the field of battle. If he is splatted or offended in any way, he'll try to ram his Splatling into your face; whilst unloading it. But out of battle, he's a reserved, almost taciturn Inkling, he usually won't be the first to talk. Nor will he be the first to reveal anything
Backstory: Terence was walking to Inkopolis Plaza once, he sat down on his favorite bench. Waiting for the announcement of the stages, he checked his I-Cod. An hour? What, are you serious? Seems that he was gonna be sitting here for a while. Looking down at his Heavy Splatling, it had a dent on the barrel and the Ink-Drum. Obviously he couldn't be dealing with that. Off to Sheldon's it seems.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@VeryButter I can wait, in the meanwhile I think other people should join. The concept is interesting, and from what I read from your post.
Just...working out a few gameplay kinks and such, before I post it.
It sounds like it'll be nice, until then I'll wait. Perhaps I could try to recruit from my RP as well, the more the merrier?

*EDIT*
With your permission obviously?

Last edited:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
@ThatSquidYouKnow @Rustic Actually, I'm still kinda makin that thread, haha. Just...working out a few gameplay kinks and such, before I post it. School just started up tho so my schedule's a bit tighter. >.>

Unless you want to hop back on the train @ThatSquidYouKnow I think I'm going to continue.
I think I can still find time to help. I mean, if you would like to go solo, by all means, go ahead, but I think I might still be able to help in a way or two.

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
I guess i'll post my inksona here, i guess.

Name - Matthew
Age - 14/15
Appearance - Pilot Goggles, Zekko Hoodie, Pro trail boots
Personality - Matthew can be somewhat quiet at times, and very paranoid most of the time, getting to know him can be quite difficult as he can become hostile if provoked. However he is very trustworthy of his friends and family, and is very of observant of people's emotions. One of his favorite hobbies is drawing and can become a bit insecure about his ability to draw.
Relations - One of his best friends have moved outside of Inkopolis but they still talk to each other through the internet, he lives with his mother and little brother.
Bio - Matthew has always had a normal life, good school, good family, everything seemed perfect for him. Until his parents began fighting and eventually divorced, this didn't really affect him though, as he still visited his dad every weekend. Eventually, him, his little brother, and his mother moved to Inkopolis. Adjusting to his new surroundings was a challenge, since he never stepped foot in the city until now.

Eventually, he began playing Turf Wars and it became one of favorite passtimes, and eventually made to Ranked battles though he was never a big fan them to begin with. One of favorite weapons became the 52 gal and began climbing in ranked all the way to A+.

Soon after, he was noticed for his quick thinking and good decision making and became enrolled in Zapfish Academy. This was great for him as he felt as if battling in ranked became sort of stale after a while.

Recently, he's been doing nothing drawing, as it was always been his passion.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@VeryButter
If you wish you could always ask for assistance to work out the gameplay kinks in the Roleplay, try me. I'm related to my little sister who always finds a way to a break stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom