The Paintbrush update is tomorrow!

Are you gonna try it immediately?

• Total voters

BuoyantPigeon

Inkling
I'll use it straight away, then likely change back to the splattershot jr after 2 games when I'm terrible with it xD

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
been excited to try it out and im suprised its in tomorrows update, i wonder if nintendo will keep this up OwO

EvuL Soldier

Inkling
NNID
EvuLSoldier
I'm hoping the tornado thing actually refers to the inkzooka, because I'd bet that would be really great with this and combined with the sprinkler. Inkzooka could make up for its lack of killing power (assuming it takes several swipes to splatter someone).

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
I'm hoping the tornado thing actually refers to the inkzooka, because I'd bet that would be really great with this and combined with the sprinkler. Inkzooka could make up for its lack of killing power (assuming it takes several swipes to splatter someone).
Part of me hopes it'll take one swipe to kill

Then part of me really doesn't want it to.

Pink

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
I've been wanting to try this out for a long time! I wasn't expecting it so soon...a very nice surprise!

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
More than two swipes to kill would make this weapon a bit... questionable to me.

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
Can't wait. I wonder if rolling over someone still kills them. Probably not.

I think we'll see a lot of paintbrushes tonight, but drop dramatically by tomorrow.

Platypudding

Full Squid
It seems like it'll be really good for splat zones! I'm pretty curious to see how fast it kills. Can't wait!

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
It looks really fun to use and comes with Ink Strike, I'm definitely going to enjoy using it. I wasn't expecting another update so soon!

Also I can't wait to see everybody using it when playing because it just released. A battle with everyone using the Ink Brush. :P

ZeroParadox

Senior Squid
NNID
ZeroParadox
Already? I've been waiting for this, of course I'm gonna give it a shot!

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
I will definitely give it a try, but if it behaves like a roller, I will probably drop it pretty quickly.

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
Seems cool, but I'm not really into rollers. I'll try it and see if it feels any different and if I like it. Probably not at first, but eventually I'll give it a whirl.

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
It looks like a worse version of the Roller, but having access to Inkstrike will give it a niche.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
I've been very hyped to try this out. Looking forward to tomorrow.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Sorry I had to comment because of people questioning if tornado would be inkzooka. Can someone in the Tornado Might Mean Inkzooka Club please explain why they think that might be the case? I also think tornado would mean inkstrike.

Xeiros

Senior Squid
Yeah we've known what the Ink Brush's loadout would be months before the game came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom