• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The pants movement has begun

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
Although I would like them, what would it mean for the balance of the game? 4 main abilities and 12 sub abilities is a lot.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
I don't want a pants option since they've already shown boys won't be able to wear dresses with the schoolgirl outfit. Every other clothing item in Splatoon is Unisex and unless they pull an AC and make dresses available to boys (which they probably won't) there's gonna be a big divide when it comes to clothing options for boys v girls which is probably why we all got spats in the first place.

100% down for an extra accessory option though.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I'd prefer for them to wait on expanding the game in those ways for a sequel game. Maybe an expanded single player and customizable experience. Perhaps introduce more baddies just to let some octolings appear in multiplayer.

Inkoishi

The Closed Eyes of Love
NNID
DokiDokiKoishi
Give us the ability to wear any piece of gear as a 'costume' that doesn't effect stats over the 'main' piece of gear and I'll be happy

Chaozrush21

Full Squid
NNID
dotmae
I want this and different hairstyles to happen. I hate the current hair of the inkling male, and it'll be great of we can change it.

Holder of the Heel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Roarfang
Meh, I'd rather they add new abilities to the kinds of gear we've got already. It'd be less work and would make choosing what I wear more interesting.

Ametrine

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ferrethugger98
Well, without the hair, you really would have a tough time telling them apart, you know?
Does it really matter all that much? Gender has no in-game differences aside from aestethics. I actually headcanon inklings being genderfluid, given that they can change their gender at any time in the game.

Smashwidget

Full Squid
NNID
Smashwidget
Does it really matter all that much? Gender has no in-game differences aside from aestethics. I actually headcanon inklings being genderfluid, given that they can change their gender at any time in the game.
they can change their sex at any time, but I'm not sure that automatically makes them genderfluid.

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
I smell a fanfiction about kilts and orange hair with bangs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom