The Return of the Furries

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
Vampires did beat werewolves, so Pearl rules out all furries from ever playing Splatoon.

Ok for real, I'm not gonna lie, I've been playing since December and I've always seen furry posts everyday. It's unmoderated social media in a game that baths in underground internet sub-culture. What'd ya expect, wholesome squids? I actually bet a very sizeable chunk of the NA playerbase are furries, including many members of this very forum.

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
Vampires did beat werewolves, so Pearl rules out all furries from ever playing Splatoon.

Ok for real, I'm not gonna lie, I've been playing since December and I've always seen furry posts everyday. It's unmoderated social media in a game that baths in underground internet sub-culture. What'd ya expect, wholesome squids? I actually bet a very sizeable chunk of the NA playerbase are furries, including many members of this very forum.

Vampire bats?

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
Now THAT is adorable. Truly a Splatfest's nightmare. Forget the furries, that thing would absolutely confuse players of every team.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
Even though inklings aren't technically considered furries, they are sort of humanoid/animal hybrid.....so I don't understand why anyone into Splatoon would be offended by or hate furries. They're both adorable :)

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
How do they determine who's post gets posted? It seems to be the same people in the square every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom