1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

The Sloshing Machine Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by Nintendoer, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Saturn

Saturn LFT mid range, former xlt

NNID:
    Saturnity
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-7252-9309-8314
    That's what I've been noticing. For some reason, it gets affected by run speed up when it's already really quick for its range. So you end up with something similar to a rapid blaster that's a lot more effective at finishing people off or backpedaling from something threatening. I've been in a lot of situations where splattershots would hold down fire and walk at me because I was so close to their range, but I was able to straight up just back up faster and keep them in my range but not theirs.

I think I was even getting something like an extra half line of "range" from backing up because it's so fast with run speed.

#21 Saturn, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Ansible and Lonely_Dolphin like this.
  2. AnonymousSquidKid

AnonymousSquidKid Inkster Jr.

How to use: Spam ZR and aim for tower/ splat zone.

3. Lonely_Dolphin

Lonely_Dolphin Lord of the Squids

NNID:
    Einsam_Delphin
    Sloshing Machine > Tentatek confirmed!

[​IMG]

But seriously, I find I'm consistently getting a high number of kills, whereas I don't use the Stingray much, heck even going games without using it once. Thus I'm going to start using Respawn Punisher! I figure if I'm hardly gonna use my special, I may aswell hinder the opponent's from using theirs.

Ansible likes this.