• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Spawn Point 2.0: Electric Boogaloo

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Yeah, even though I've trained my phone keyboard well enough (before I periodically wipe it), it still feels sluggish to type anything in Discord. Or in any chat app.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Welp, almost a week and I still can't find my N3DS stylus. Lost the one for my 3DS beforehand and the WiiU stylus is a touch too long.

Looks like I'll have to play with Flipnote & Swapdoodle by finger. But I've also been... fingerdrawing? fingerpainting? on my new tablet for a bit already because I've been too lazy to expend money on a emr tablet stylus or replace the cable to my wacom drawing tablet.

"Yare yare daze..."

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Welp, almost a week and I still can't find my N3DS stylus. Lost the one for my 3DS beforehand and the WiiU stylus is a touch too long.

Looks like I'll have to play with Flipnote & Swapdoodle by finger. But I've also been... fingerdrawing? fingerpainting? on my new tablet for a bit already because I've been too lazy to expend money on a emr tablet stylus or replace the cable to my wacom drawing tablet.

"Yare yare daze..."
Mine fell under my seat in the car. It was never see again.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Oh my, the car floor pocket dimension! My condolences. You ever get a replacement?

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Was trying to make this week's private battle post before I left for the weekend...

Failing that, can someone make this week's post in my stead?

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Hnnnnnnnnnng…

Oh man @Ansible your announcement post this time has me squirming so much… I really want that special bundle! And the Splatoon 2 Pro Controler!

Mmmrrrghhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng…

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Bide your time and we'll welcome ya with a proper squid party once you arrive!

I almost wish I waited for the bundle rather than be tempted by PuyoPuyoTetris and the approach of ARMS. Until then, I'm going to continue being part of the 0.1% of Switch owners that doesn't have a copy of Zelda.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
So starting late next month will we be hosting private battles for both games at the same time, have three/four sessions to cover both games, have one game on one day and the other the next day, or something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom