• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Spawn Point 2.0: Electric Boogaloo

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
(x-post)
It's almost time~♫!

Next week is a holiday weekend. The week after next is a holiday weekend. Then immediately we're dumped into 2017.

So before the holiday dogpile begins and the new year arrives, how about, at least, one last 2016 private battle?

Yes? Well then join us, the Spawn Point crew, this Saturday on the 17th for some private battle sessions!

First session @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
Second session @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST

You don't have to be a member. You don't have to join us. But you do have to enjoy yourself. =p

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Do we plan on having the weekly private battles tomorrow?

Ansible

Community Ambassador
FIRST for the new year! (xpost)
Best get started: PRIVATE BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT GO!!

(by the inkcredible Gomigomipomi)

It's a new year, I know you're still here. Next week the Switch demo for the public. Three months later Switch available to the public.

Are you excited? Can you feel the energy? You want to release some of it?

Then bring some of that energy to the Spawn Point crew's weekly Private Battle sessions this Saturday! You don't have to be a member, you just have to play.
  • First session @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second session @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
This Saturday, Janurary 7th we're going take that energy—that hype—it's a new year—the Switch and it's lineup will be revealed—let's lightup Inkopolis brighter than even the Great Zapfish can on a Splatfest night! WHOO!

flamestar6

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kris4490
im still alive somehow wii u still in repairs lol things are becoming crazy in my life. i do wish once i get my stuff fixed i can join u guys again.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
(x-post, zone out when I should've posted this much much much earlier)

Le sigh~~... AT LEAST five more months until we're introduced to the summer season.

Until then—let's burn through this energy high! Hop on that hypetrain to Inkoplis and join the Spawn Point crew from some private battles today on the 14th!!
  • First session @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second session @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
No experience is required and no rank level is too low. Just swim on over to play and enjoy yourself.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Bwa Ha ha ha ha! I should lurk here more often..!
There wouldn't happen to be a discord sever or anything for this group would there? I would be happy to join y'all! ♪

Ansible

Community Ambassador
We need to get to page four. My habit is: click on a threads, jump down then scroll up. And on this page I keep seeing gams without fail. Should've never used that pic. lol

Anyway, @Achamo, have you been sent a discord link yet?

Now the weekend annoucement:
(x-post)
A very special weekend is here, so it's time to celebrate!
It's gonna be a looooong weekend. u_u;;

So how about some bread & circus in the form of Splatoon? Because this Saturday The Spawn Point crew will be hosting our weekly public private battle sessions!
  • First session... of inky DOOM @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second session, also filled of inky doomness @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
No experience is required and no rank level is too low. Even if you find yourself challenged, remember to smile and ask for help, otherwise you're not enjoying yourself. This ain't no scrim. This ain't the competitions. This is a chance to play, improve, and have fun.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
I just wanted some Netflix to watch a bit of Voltron, that ain't too much to desire. But microsoft being the only ones that do 1080p on my pc want to give me crap for experience. The Edge browser spits out coding error after error with either no viable solution or tells me switch to IE (hahaha ha!). Gave in and downloaded the Netflix app from the windows store... a few times, and when it finally wanted to completely download, every video is surrounded by black bars on all sides like some cheap bootleg production.

At least I have a PS3 and WiiU to mitigate such nonsense. I hate you Windows 10.

*venting like a car fire*

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
If anyone is interested in taking a Spawn Point survey, feel free to PM me. I'd link it here, but these messages apparently are public and I'd like to limit it to people who are currently members of the group.

(If you're reading this and aren't a member of The Spawn Point, you're more than welcome to join.)

Ansible

Community Ambassador
(zhe veekly x-post)

You're either a kid, or a squid. There is no "option 3," ya overstand?

Now that we've got that settled, this Saturday on January 28th you're welcome to come play with members of the Spawn Point crew during our weekly Private Battle sessions!
  • Kid or squid session @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Squid or kid session @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
No experience required and players of all ranks are welcome. Doesn't even matter if you're swimming with another shoal of squid, you're still welcome to participate. A lovely chance to play in ranked battles without the pressure of losing your rank or pressure to be competitive. Play with weapons you're not good with, use tactics you normally wouldn't, even learn what it's like to play with teammates who have a clue what they're doing.

Time to enjoy a change of pace from the usual rank grind, the turf paving, the competitive building, and instead just enjoy yourself for a spell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom