• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Splat Spot

D

Deleted member

"ahh have you wondered what will happen if you stay there after your shift?" he says.

Cephalobro

"I don't know, maybe the Salmonids might get you eventually if you stayed on their island." Coral answers.

D

Deleted member

" well, yes. But they will tear you apart limb by limb. Ah. Pardon me I forgot to tell you my name, my name is Ceph, I work daily overtime shifts for Grizzco you will barely see me at Mr. Grizz's shop though. I just quit doing that about a week ago when a Chum tore off my right arm." Ceph said

Last edited by a moderator:

Cephalobro

"Yikes, that must have hurt." Coral reacts.

"Yeah, the Salmonids are our enemies too ever since they started launching skirmishes at our neighborhood." Clam responds.

"Thankfully, my uncle has an army that he's ready to command to defend our home." Kelp assures everyone.

"And he isn't afraid to strike deep into Salmonid territory. Have you seen random Inkstrikes during your overtime shifts before?" Ocean asks Ceph.

D

Deleted member

"eh.. wasn't the chum's fault he was just trying to feed the smallfry behind me" Ceph says

D

Deleted member

"I am actually friends with the salmonids even though Mr. grizz says that is impossible for that to happen, but yet it happened. My main job was to clean up the mess that's left over then after I am done cleaning up A steel eel takes me back to the nearest highway to that island." Ceph says

Cephalobro

"Then you must have seen some Inkstrikes hit some of the islands of the Salmonids after a typical shift is over." Coral assumes.

D

Deleted member

"Yeah sometimes, that's if I get there a little bit too early; they trust me being there because I am usually not there to collect the golden eggs"

D

Deleted member

"the king salmonids don't trust me yet but they don't bother coming out because the boss salmonids will then try to protect me from them." Ceph says, "and please tell him to stop doing that, but if they plan to attack a turf war spot then he can do it but if not just please don't do it I am just trying to create peace between us"

Cephalobro

"King Salmonids are especially scary." Kelp points out. "My uncle told us that there are three types sighted so far."

"I wouldn't worry too much about King Salmonids coming over to attack, during my shifts, I have seen major flaws in their attacks. Cohozunas are really slow and the only attacks they do are to crush you with their bodies. Megalodontias have their major flaw in which they accidentally splat the other Salmonids. Horrorboros' flaw is that you can just target its bombs that they start preparing and deal a huge amount of damage to them once you splat the bomb". Coral explains.

D

Deleted member

"yeah, how about I take you guys over to sockeye station during one of my shifts they won't know it's you if you wear regular clothes, and btw smallfrys are so adorable!" shows them a picture of a group of smallfrys all over Ceph.

D

Deleted member

"and also what if you have a splat roller during the Horroboro's fight?"

Cephalobro

"The Splat Roller is actually kind of useful to help with splatting Chums and Smallfrys." Coral says.

"Well, Smallfrys are scary to me." Kelp admits.

"No, I won't allow you to take them to Sockeye Station when there are no safety protocols." Clam refuses to let Coral and Kelp go to the Salmonid island.

"Agreed, this is a bad idea." Ocean agrees with Clam.

D

Deleted member

"why, I can tell them not to attack you guys and plus the main Island right now is marooners bay so there won't be anyone else except us."

Cephalobro

"Okay, but Ocean and I will tag along with them." Clam decides, not wanting to let Coral and Kelp go alone.

D

Deleted member

"that's fine, the more the merrier!" (I will create a roleplay page for it soon)

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
Jeff walks out from his boring job to the Splat Spot. Shoot all that goofing off at work sure puts on an appetite! Yo, waitor! Give me the works! I'm a starving Marvin, I'm a shrimp without chum, a seal without veal. Damn it! I'm hungry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom