• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Wonderful World of Nintendo 5-Star ~ N5★

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
Since you asked us politely to leave, we will, thank you for informing us that we were not welcome here, however, the cheap shots and instigation is not appreciated.
Good day, sir.
Instigation? Please. The mods on this site may not be familiar with your passive aggressive style of trolling, but we are. Thank you for understanding.

Nice to see you here N5. I hope to get some nice Splatoon matches in with you all once I get a team rolling.

See you soon!
Nice to see you guys again.
well it's only natural for familiar faces to warrant a greeting

welcome friends, looking forward to playing with & against (assuming my lag isn't gamebreaking)
Ah yes, what would a new game launch be like without seeing some old friends come out of the woodwork. Welcome home.

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
Just in case anybody was wondering, I moved this from General Discussion to the Crispy Calamari.

Johnny

Inkling
NNID
Scootrz
Instigation? Please. The mods on this site may not be familiar with your passive aggressive style of trolling, but we are. Thank you for understanding.
That's an assumption. I think this is all a big misunderstanding -- we had no intention of "passiving" your squad thread. I'll leave it at that. I guess next time I won't even say good luck *rips off N5 tshirt*

Bob Saget

Inkling
NNID
therealdannyt
I do not know why my name was called, but I will abide by your comment @toadster101. I simply just said that I approve of this group, and nothing more. Anyways, I'm off to cleaning my house with my lovely daughters and friends! We're late on Spring Cleaning! May Nintendo 5 Star be clean as well :)

Snowboar

Full Squid
NNID
Snowboar
And there I was in the N5 skype chat, thinking you guys were actually decent enough to at least hold off the pathetic crap until the game launched, boy was I mistaken. Keep it on mkboards, where you aren't welcome either.

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
Nice to see you here N5, I'll admit I was pretty biased against you in the past. But I won't let it carry over into this game. I look forward to playing against you guys. : )

Bot

Inkling
I agree with Toadster101. The "svc" crew are passive-aggressive memerheads who serve no purpose on these boards. Let's question ourselves: Do we want this utopia to be ruined or not?

Last edited:

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
I agree with Toadster101. The "svc" crew are passive-aggressive memerheads who serve no purpose on these boards. Let's question ourselves: Do we want this utopia to be ruined or not?
Nice to know that people are making Squidboards accounts solely so they can post in our thread. Some things never change.

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
Some things do never change indeed, but that doesn't change the fact that we will have a good time regardless.
Those who make accounts just to post on this thread, truly must respect us to go that far. ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom