There's a montage of you wrecking **** on Splatoon! What song is playing? Go!

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
Just for funsies because I'm curious, if there was a montage of you absolutely destroying on Splatoon, what song would be playing? I think for me it'd have to be Paint It Black by the Stones. Since you know, I paint more than I kill. And my main gear is all black (headphones, leather jacket, pro trail boots). My inkling always looks like a goth/greaser mashup and I think Paint It Black would suit him pretty well. Also it's a ballin' song that really gets me pumped.

So what's your theme song, Whiprays?

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
Cam, hearing that song makes me want to play Undertale. Also, fair warning...I will probably be posting several of these. I love this kinda stuff.
Here's a few that come to mind:

This second one in particular comes to mind whenever I'm playing against a weapon that I imagine looks down on wee little Brushes. It was certainly running through my head when I wrecked that S+ Dynamo in squad the other night ;D

Alright so there's a bit of a story to this one, aside from the fact that Sly Cooper is my favorite video game character ever. Usually when I'm not in voice I'm listening to other music while playing. I love the Splatoon music, but I love other music too. This one night I felt like listening to the Sly soundtrack, and for some reason this song got stuck on repeat while I was playing. For the duration of that song BEING on repeat, I did not die for 4 straight games and got like 40 kills in those games. So that's why I'm including it, cause it kind of already happened.

If you liked these, don't worry...there will be many more coming after I get out of class. If you didn't like them or wanted me to follow the rules and post only one, don't worry...there will be many more coming after I get out of class. Wait...yeah whatever. Deal with it ;)

Shiny

The Shiniest Shiny
It would just be me screaming "get rekt fggt" after each kill for a solid hr... it would be glorious

Lord Lago

Inkling
NNID
Najdorf
Switch Friend Code
SW-6849-6664-1969
Hmmm a song that I would kick *** to... well if I was running the Rainmaker, there's only one obvious answer;

COME ON AND SLAM! AND WELCOME TO THE JAM!

However for an ordinary situation of supreme ***-kicking that's a much harder decision...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom