things other players do that you just don't understand

spiffy

Full Squid
NNID
pinkylilacs
(i hope this the right subforum.) hopefully this thread is useful to someone! talk about player idiosyncrasies that you never understood the benefit of. this is basically a "can someone explain to me" thread. i'll start off.

why in the world do players put squid beakons on the spawn point? originally i thought it was a mistake--maybe their finger slipped or something--but i've gone into quite a few battles where after getting splatted i respawn surroundied by 5-7 squid beakons. is this an ancient squid ritual or am i missing something?

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
why in the world do players put squid beakons on the spawn point? originally i thought it was a mistake--maybe their finger slipped or something--but i've gone into quite a few battles where after getting splatted i respawn surroundied by 5-7 squid beakons. is this an ancient squid ritual or am i missing something?
I also figured it wad a finger slip, I've done it before when I forgot what sub I've had. My only guess is that they either don't know you can always jump back to spawn or they think it's more like a sensor than a jump to point? Idk man, I'm also stumped.

People who wander off from the point after capturing, why do you do this? I don't mean the nearby area to make the enemy have to get through more of our ink, I mean the far ends of the map.

V-kun

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
V-kunGX
2 people in my team and one other person from the other team would congregate in a corner with a bunch of beacons. Til this day i still don't know what they were doing.

littleangel

Inkling
I remember one time I had this team mate that constantly followed me !!! While it is nice to have a companion I don't think it was the right choice since this was turf war ^^;; . It got rather annoying when they were so in my way I ended up falling off on Arowana Mall ;;; ... I still don't understand why they were my little shadow that whole match haha

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
i have seen someone try to teabag once
I had this happen before... Its a thing

I remember one time I had this team mate that constantly followed me !!! While it is nice to have a companion I don't think it was the right choice since this was turf war ^^;; . It got rather annoying when they were so in my way I ended up falling off on Arowana Mall ;;; ... I still don't understand why they were my little shadow that whole match haha
He obv didn't have the tentacles to ask for your number.

>TFW m8s put beacons on top of spawn

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
During Splat Zones, those people who think it's still Turf War... And before you say "They were probably charging up inkstrike!" this one guy had Echolocator. I just don't get it.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
i don't get the people who super jump to me then just stand where i'm standing blocking my charged shots.then they seemingly deliberately move when i move to further prevent my shooting the enemy's who are out of their splattershot jr/roller/splash-o-matic range.

i'm a squidbagger and i squidbag these tards on my own team when they die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom