• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

This is the first time I'm going to be fully invested in a video game community

Jamdy

Inkling
NNID
JamdyO
I'm an old fossil from the Nsider forums way back when. I've been on a few things like court-records.net but never been very active in a forum community. Splatoon looks like it's going to be something very special, and I can't remember the last time I've looked forward to a game this much, so I'm getting involved again. Want to make friends, find teammates, and discuss the game in depth

Also, the other main video game community I frequent has been completely overrun with spamposting. I'm pretty much a refugee.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hiya, welcome to Squidboards! :D

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Welcome to squidboards! We've actually got a whole bunch of indepth discussion going on as more videos and streams surface.
It's gotten really busy around here lately, so I'm sure you'll find plenty to your liking!

ThisFungi

8-bit crazy!
I hear ya. This community is starting to become something truly unique. Let's hope to see plenty of action when the game releases!
Welcome. :)

Robikku Squid

Just a squid havin' some fun! :3
NNID
RobikkuScratch
Welcome to you from a user barely 20 minutes and 2 posts old! :3

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
I'm an old fossil from the Nsider forums way back when. I've been on a few things like court-records.net but never been very active in a forum community. Splatoon looks like it's going to be something very special, and I can't remember the last time I've looked forward to a game this much, so I'm getting involved again. Want to make friends, find teammates, and discuss the game in depth

Also, the other main video game community I frequent has been completely overrun with spamposting. I'm pretty much a refugee.
Ay, someone from Nsider! Welcome to the forums! Do you mind me asking what your username was back on Nsider?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom