This is the first time I'm going to be fully invested in a video game community

Jamdy

Inkling
NNID
JamdyO
I'm an old fossil from the Nsider forums way back when. I've been on a few things like court-records.net but never been very active in a forum community. Splatoon looks like it's going to be something very special, and I can't remember the last time I've looked forward to a game this much, so I'm getting involved again. Want to make friends, find teammates, and discuss the game in depth

Also, the other main video game community I frequent has been completely overrun with spamposting. I'm pretty much a refugee.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hiya, welcome to Squidboards! :D

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Welcome to squidboards! We've actually got a whole bunch of indepth discussion going on as more videos and streams surface.
It's gotten really busy around here lately, so I'm sure you'll find plenty to your liking!

ThisFungi

8-bit crazy!
I hear ya. This community is starting to become something truly unique. Let's hope to see plenty of action when the game releases!
Welcome. :)

Robikku Squid

Just a squid havin' some fun! :3
NNID
RobikkuScratch
Welcome to you from a user barely 20 minutes and 2 posts old! :3

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
I'm an old fossil from the Nsider forums way back when. I've been on a few things like court-records.net but never been very active in a forum community. Splatoon looks like it's going to be something very special, and I can't remember the last time I've looked forward to a game this much, so I'm getting involved again. Want to make friends, find teammates, and discuss the game in depth

Also, the other main video game community I frequent has been completely overrun with spamposting. I'm pretty much a refugee.
Ay, someone from Nsider! Welcome to the forums! Do you mind me asking what your username was back on Nsider?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom