• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Thoughts on Future Updates?

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
I really want more music. I love the music in this game, but 5 tracks for standard multiplayer? for shame, we seriously need so much more. and just to be clear, I couldnt adore the current songs more (Endolphin Surge is my favorite), but just imagine MORE amazing songs.

GamemasterTom

Full Squid
NNID
GM-Tom
I want an "Amiibo Update", basically adding the same amiibo functionality that Pokken Tournament has. Scanning random amiibos to give you random ability chunks, with a limit of 5 amiibos per day. Ability Chunks are a good idea, but the requierments are a bit too high (60 chunks if you want to give the same 3 sub-abilities to a piece of gear)

Watermonster1

Full Squid
NNID
Jayden
Switch Friend Code
SW-1083-9987-9105
The ability to back out of lobbies you join on accident
More Dualies
More Sloshers
More Splatlings
i dont know if we'll ever be able to change weapons in a lobby because lobbies are formed based on the weapons picked by the 8 players. (the game doesnt always distribute them correctly, tho.)
playable Octolings
Sloshing Machine buffs
Hydra Splatling Buffs
the ability to un-Fresh! a post if you like it on accident
the ability to block users from appearing in your Square by interacting with them (a button next to Fresh! and Report, preferably)
Sting Ray buffs
that's all i got right now.
Hydra a need a buff?

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
Hydra a need a buff?
I take it back, i made the post back when i didnt know of the Hydra getting buffed to a three shot splat. i dont think the hydra needs a buff anymore, whoops. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom