Today is a very sad day for me... I can't play Splatoon and other games online anymore...

Yeah, so what happened? I played Splatoon at this happened and was in a match. Suddenly EVERY device lost the connection to the internet and i couldn't connect again for a few minutes. Also i got disconnected from the match and after a few seconds from the online lobby too. Afther these few minutes my Internet restored slowly and i could connect again to Discord. Nintendo Services were still not available. Then i could connect to them again too. I didn't had acces to my friendlist for like 5 minutes, then they was available again too. So, i tried to connect with friends again... I got the error code 2618-0513. It says "Unable to connect to other consoles". So, i had this problem already a few months ago. I had it for 9 months. I couldn't play any game for 9 months that uses peer-to-peer. And i've the feeling that i won't be able to play again for months now... I'm really sad about that, my NAT-Typ is ok. It's B. This change was very suddenly. I mean, i played during that! I don't want to lose especially Splatoon again since it's my favourite game... But i gues nobody will me see online in Splatoon for an unknown time... Thanks for reading this! I'm now a very lonely Octo...

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Hey, I don't know much about such things, but I'd recommend contacting Nintendo and/or your internet service provider about your issues. They're generally really good at helping with these sorts of things and that's what they do for a living so why not just give it a try! What else have ya got to lose?! Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom