Top 5 Most Used Weapons

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Just go to splatnet and post the 5 weapons you have inked the most with.
These are mine, kinda low since I've played Splatoon less than most people here (about 200 hours):

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I'll maybe upload my alt later; I have to enable it for use on other devices.
Also this is only from October onward. I played on a US Wii U from release until then. Although I'm sure Aero RG would have been my highest on there too. That's all I ever used to use. Rarely use it now but since it spreads so much ink it's ranked quite high.

Attachments

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Although I'm sure Aero RG would have been my highest on there too. That's all I ever used to use. Rarely use it now but since it spreads so much ink it's ranked quite high.
Same, which is why it appears so high in my list. I don't think I've used it in around 4-6 months, but I picked it up as soon as it became available and didn't put it down for a long time. I'm trying to get my octoshot up in the top 5 to replace it. Right now it is under the CJS at 276798, so still a ways to go.

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
With how little practice I've actually had, it amazes me I was S rank at one point. I've also stopped using the .96 gals; the lack of mobility and accuracy and the slow fire rate really stand out when you start using the L-3s.

Attachments

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I'm just going to let my weapons cache spreadsheet speak for itself:

Top 5 Weapons.png

I used to use the .52 Deco so much early on, but it's fallen by the wayside in favor of the top three.

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
image.jpeg

I'm surprised I have that much turf inked with the slosher tbh. I used to use it a lot when I first started playing splatoon but now it's just a weapon I like to use during splatfests.
Custom E-litre is getting close to maxed turf :)

GirlyMii

Senior Squid
NNID
Miipopal
I've maxed out on the nzap and octoshot replica and almost there with the .52.

Wiebenjijzeg

Full Squid
NNID
Syrnis

E-liter 3k Scope is 6th with 104k and Neo Sloshing machine is 7th with 91k points :p
Haven't used tentatek in a long time.
(yea, I don't know how to properly upload images here)

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I have the game since the release, but because I keep switching weapons constantly, my TOP 5 isn't all that high.

sammich

Inkling Cadet
:wst_charge_quick00: 967041 p
:wst_charge_quick01: 580249 p
:wst_charge_light00: (mk II) 380333 p
:wst_roller_compact00: 195644 p
:wst_shot_short00: (neo) 156877 p

close to capping my classic squiffer!!
neo sploosh is something i added recently, so while it's a kick ahead of my "i like this weapon, too!" list that are all around 140-150k, it's still very low despite me using it a ton.

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
most 5.png

Hmmm, I wonder what gun suddenly became my main? HMMMMM

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
upload_2016-3-29_19-56-53.png

Well, not really surprised. Splash-O-Matic was my first main and inks like crazy, Dynamo was my ranked main for a while and inks like crazy, Inkbrush is fun to use and inks really crazy, Octobrush is my favorite brush and beakon weapon, while RB Deco is great for splatting, and works well in all modes.

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
Mine:
1) :wst_roller_heavy01: 692987p (I miss the old times as a Gold Dynamo)
2) :wst_roller_normal01: 489380p (Actual main)
3) :wst_roller_brushnormal00:416542p
4) :wst_shot_blaze01: 213373p (I think this is here for splatfests)

5) :wst_roller_compact00: 182303p

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid

The Jr. is my ranked main. I don't really know how to use it properly, but I've gotten so used to it that I don't really want to switch to something else. I'm a big fan of the bubbler, since I can share it with people who actually know what they're doing.

Lately, I've been practicing the sloshing machine too. Its range is nice and having a sub that I'm used to has made it a bit easier to learn. I'd also like to get a bit better with the regular splattershot or the new one that's going to be part of Sheldon's picks. The rollers are mostly there because I played a lot of roller when I was first starting out.

phosparsec

Inkling
NNID
Spherithex_WiiU

I'm honestly really surprised by the fact that the squiffer is there. I mean, I know there was a period of time where I used it a lot, but I didn't realize it'd still hold up to 4th place. The others I'm not surprised by. Rapid Blaster Pro Deco finally overtook the Dual Squelcher. I'm so proud of it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom