• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

TOWER MODE COMING TOMORROW

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
I'm pissed because I waited for the game to be sent over to me in China. I played for a few days at my school until my boss came upstairs and told me not to play. My school apartment has no tv and my newly purchased apartment has no internet. I can't play for half a month at least and now a new game mode I really want to try.

Any details on the gamemode?

Nintendome

Inkredible YouTuber
NNID
LogicallyHank
"Tomorrow, on 7/1 at 7 PM PT, a new Ranked Battle will be added to the game! This new mode is called Tower Control. Hop aboard the tower placed in the middle of the map, and ride it to your opponent’s goal. stay sharp—you’ll have to protect whoever’s riding the tower from enemy attacks!

Once someone jumps onto the tower, it starts moving along a set path toward the other team’s goal. If the tower doesn’t arrive at either goal before time runs out, the team that’s moved it closest toward their opponent’s goal wins. Ride the tower all the way into the other team’s goal though, and you’ll get a decisive knockout victory."

SpotterX4

Inkling
NNID
SpotterX4
bout time :)

Good to have a new option for Ranked Battles; got sick of Splat zones pretty quick. I bet chargers are gonna have a field day ;)

doop

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Elias56
dyna and carbon rollers are going to wreck on this mode. This mode on port or depot will be brutal!!!

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
just to remind people - you can play all the current maps in rotation on their respective modes in recon mode, its basicly 3 and 5 minutes to walk around the map and interact with the shiney new things.
(other than story mode, its the only time BlackBelly skatepark is playable)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom