Trolling teammates, has it happened to you?

Prime 2.0

Inkling
NNID
PrimeV2
Yeah, "C'Mon" is meant as a rallying point, not a frustration emote.

Squiddie

Inkling
Ahahaha good idea on the meat shield. I had a match at arowana mall, and my entire team decided to group up in a corner to seabag/squidbag. They didn't ink anything, they just ran to the corner... Even some of the opposing team ran over to rave with the squidbaggers to join them!

zincflip

Inkling
So far I only seen three type of troll in turf war. I'll start with squidbagging. Which is the less annoying of the bunch. At less there playing the game and mocking you for not able to splat them. Next one is to stand at spawn with a changer and do nothing. When you die and spawn back at base. He their poping out and in of squid form. And say "BOOYAH!". Last can be a pain to deal with if your a headphone user. Spam "BOOYAH!" or "C'mon" the hole match.

I must be really unlucky to run into them. T.T

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I once landed in a TW match where everyone did nothing but seabag against eachother(both my team and the enemy), persumably i dropped in a group match. Spend the entire match inking turf and left the other team alone.

Selkaine

Inkling
NNID
Selkaine
Had one in Saltspray Rig where he just spawned and jumped off the ledge. Apparently you can die exactly 20 times in a span of 3 minutes on Saltspray...

Then I had another where he just put up squid beacons on the spawn point and started jumping over them all.

Now I see a lot of people in Inkopolis say they're getting teammated who bring the Rainmaker to the wrong goal. Is that even possible? I noticed they're all C ranks who says this. Figures trolling like that would happen in the lower ranks

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I've played a turf war or two with a friend, where our only goal was to annoy our other friend whenever we were on the same team.

So yeah, spamming on the base, walking around, blocking this specific person's shots. But after a minute had gone by, we would pick up the slack and help win the match. It didn't hurt that said-friend-we-were-trying-to-annoy is kind of incredible with an N-Zap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom