• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

True, or False?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
True, a Norwich Terrier. I'd like to have a pet snake someday. Oh, and his name is Hudson, the beginning of your name is similar to his.

The next person to post has not gone a week without playing a video game this year.

HudnofskiBlue

Inkling
True, a Norwich Terrier. I'd like to have a pet snake someday. Oh, and his name is Hudson, the beginning of your name is similar to his.

The next person to post has not gone a week without playing a video game this year.
Heh heh. You got me.

Person below likes Italian food.

Joasa

Depressed Squid
I probably would, seeing that I'm the worst Smash player in existance.

NP has some artistic ability (give me some please I have none)

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
True, I love animation. Almost every show I watch on TV is animation, however, I'm watching Stranger Things, not animation, but a great show.

Next person feels healthier than me at the moment (I have a cold. I hate colds.)

cybersquid

Senior Squid
Somewhat true, physically okay tho I do get tired really fast recently and my stress is building up mentally.

The person below me visits r/Splatoon

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Yes. I don't have an account on Reddit, but I visit the site.

The person below me has over 500 hours of play time on Splatoon.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
True. The waves make nice sounds and sand is fun. Swimming in the waves is also fun until I exit the water and the sand sticks to my skin which I don't like.

The person below me has swum in a lake.

HudnofskiBlue

Inkling
True. The waves make nice sounds and sand is fun. Swimming in the waves is also fun until I exit the water and the sand sticks to my skin which I don't like.

The person below me has swum in a lake.
Yes. Lakes are terrifying also. Especially when there are catfish.

Person below me has 5 or more followers.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
True, I have 18 followers and am following 18 people. However, those are not all the same people.

The person below me thinks oceans, lakes, seas, streams, brooks, gulfs, fjords, creeks, ponds, straits, channels, springs, canals, moats, lagoons, basins, coves, tarns, bays, and inlets are terrifying, but enjoys swimming in pools as long as catfish are absent.

HudnofskiBlue

Inkling
True, I have 18 followers and am following 18 people. However, those are not all the same people.

The person below me thinks oceans, lakes, seas, streams, brooks, gulfs, fjords, creeks, ponds, straits, channels, springs, canals, moats, lagoons, basins, coves, tarns, bays, and inlets are terrifying, but enjoys swimming in pools as long as catfish are absent.
False. I enjoy a nice stream or brook. Unless there are impa who want to drown you. Or flying llamas. Or Robbie Rotten.

Person below me is considered polite.

ヒーロー

Inkling
NNID
Goonday1624
False, I have usually very cold winters until the End of March.

The next person has heard of a site called GameSpot.

Wothur

Full Squid
NNID
Wothur
True, sometimes I browse that site as I enjoy a cool, refreshing Ginger ale; now with 50% less sugar.

The next person likes the cool, refreshing taste of a Ginger ale.

Joasa

Depressed Squid
Only when I'm sick, honestly. And I never get sick. It's both a blessing and a curse.

NP is or knows someone who is a massive hypochondriac (my sister would be an example, and a hypochondriac for those who don't feel like looking it up is someone who frequently fakes sickness or injury to get out of things or get attention)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom