Try out for the Squad?

racracroo

Inkling
NNID
racracroo
Hi I would like join as well. My NNID is racracroo pleas add me as a friend.

rafa

Inkling
NNID
rafakp94
Hey squiddos, ıиκ•Rafa here :D

Sorry for not replying to this thread! I sent most of you private messages, but in case I missed someone let me post it here. Y'all asked to join ıиκ :D please add me! Nnid: rafakp94. Leave a message saying you reached out to us in squidboards. I'll accept your requests so that you can join some Private Battles for our members to check on you!

ıиκ•Rafa
Nnid: rafakp94

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
I might try out Thursday since I'll be busy the rest of this week.

Neiiko

Inkling
NNID
pokebyron
and i also just realized that how threads works to, i can use any weapon you want exept the nozzle noze pros' series, and be anything from offence to defence.

Neiiko

Inkling
NNID
pokebyron
ya i messaged you on miiverse about it, im ready, i should be getting better internet this thursday, so i can join battles without being disconnected, so in the meantime i should be good for private. also im more than likely to message people on miiverse if that's alright.

Sonikku

Thirsts for chargers
NNID
SonikkuLuver
Hi, I would also like to join your squad. I can use multiple weapons and main charger weapons including E-liters. Are there any special requirements to join?

rafa

Inkling
NNID
rafakp94
Hey @Sonikku :) we have to check on you. So add me: rafakp94 and leave a message telling me you're from squidboards and we'll have some members check on you. The "requirements" are for squids to be at least lvl 15 and B- rank, however what we are looking for rn is way more than that considering we have a solid body of members already. We're looking for squids that can make a lot of difference and stand out. The only way to tell if you got what it takes is trying, and we'll give every squid a chance to be tested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom