• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Try out for the Squad?

racracroo

Inkling
NNID
racracroo
Hi I would like join as well. My NNID is racracroo pleas add me as a friend.

rafa

Inkling
NNID
rafakp94
Hey squiddos, ıиκ•Rafa here :D

Sorry for not replying to this thread! I sent most of you private messages, but in case I missed someone let me post it here. Y'all asked to join ıиκ :D please add me! Nnid: rafakp94. Leave a message saying you reached out to us in squidboards. I'll accept your requests so that you can join some Private Battles for our members to check on you!

ıиκ•Rafa
Nnid: rafakp94

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
I might try out Thursday since I'll be busy the rest of this week.

Neiiko

Inkling
NNID
pokebyron
and i also just realized that how threads works to, i can use any weapon you want exept the nozzle noze pros' series, and be anything from offence to defence.

Neiiko

Inkling
NNID
pokebyron
ya i messaged you on miiverse about it, im ready, i should be getting better internet this thursday, so i can join battles without being disconnected, so in the meantime i should be good for private. also im more than likely to message people on miiverse if that's alright.

Sonikku

Thirsts for chargers
NNID
SonikkuLuver
Hi, I would also like to join your squad. I can use multiple weapons and main charger weapons including E-liters. Are there any special requirements to join?

rafa

Inkling
NNID
rafakp94
Hey @Sonikku :) we have to check on you. So add me: rafakp94 and leave a message telling me you're from squidboards and we'll have some members check on you. The "requirements" are for squids to be at least lvl 15 and B- rank, however what we are looking for rn is way more than that considering we have a solid body of members already. We're looking for squids that can make a lot of difference and stand out. The only way to tell if you got what it takes is trying, and we'll give every squid a chance to be tested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom