• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

TSS Omega: We want YOU for Competitive Splatoon!

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Well guys, I apologize, but TSS Omega is disbanding.

However, we still have a chat open if you guys want a group of friends to hang out with :) If you want in, contact me at my YouTube Channel TheNintenBits or message me on skype at walker.franke.

I need a moderator to close this thread as well. @Warchamp7 possibly? How about our group in the groups section (The Squidicide Squad)?

Blubba_Pinecone

Inkling
NNID
Blubba_Pinecone
I have been away due to Thanksgiving and such. I am still interested.

As for confirmation regarding joining the squad, if you have attempted to contact me outside of this thread, I have not received any form of notification, so I was not aware I needed to do anything yet outside of the document I already submitted.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
I have been away due to Thanksgiving and such. I am still interested.

As for confirmation regarding joining the squad, if you have attempted to contact me outside of this thread, I have not received any form of notification, so I was not aware I needed to do anything yet outside of the document I already submitted.
it's fine :) read the post above though please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom