uhhhh what's up!!!

emilyispink

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3059-9843-4794
hey! my name's em, and i like splatoon!

i was really into Splatoon 1 but spent way more time making ocs than i did actually getting good at the game. after i realized maining eliter just wasn't fun for me i got pretty ok at splatling before falling off the game. just recently i got a switch for pretty much the sole purpose of Splatoon 2, and now im So Much Obsessed With It Oh My God. i immediately fell in love with the dualie squelchers, and ive done practically nothing but grind ranked for the past two weeks. as a busy high school senior free time isn't too abundant, but once stuff calms down i want to get back into making ocs (planning on writing a fanfic this time!) and also build some setups so i can really get good.

during Splatoon 1 i wasn't too active on here, posted maybe twice, but id love to get more involved with the community this time around. im kinda interested in joining a squad at some point to so hmu if i sound like someone you could tolerate!

emilyispink

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3059-9843-4794
haha that's all good! a lot of my early ocs were really edgy so i feel you there.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
No it was more they had a background, that was not the nice kind. They all came from bad homes or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom