• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

UK-based team looking for S/S+ members

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
UPDATE: Blooper Eel is no longer recruiting new members.

Blooper Eel is a tight-knit team of players looking to get a foothold in the competitive scene! We're friendly and low-pressure, so don't be afraid to apply!

We're currently looking for pretty much anyone, but especially backline players and flanker-types. As long as you match the following requirements, go ahead and hit us up - either reply to this thread or PM me to receive a Discord invite.​
  • Time zones: UTC+0 or reasonably close by
  • Language: English VC only
  • Skill requirement: Ideally, you should be at least S rank in 2 or more modes. Depending on your exact situation, we may be flexible, but if you think that you have the potential to get the ranks, get them first, apply later!
  • Comms: Availability to VC is preferred but not an absolute requirement. As long as you can listen in while playing, that's cool.
Happy splatting, or whatever!

UPDATE: Blooper Eel is no longer recruiting new members.

Last edited:

Kaktus

Inkling
Hi!
I'm interested, but I don't meet all of the requirements. I'm A rank in 3 modes and A- in another one. I'm almost 15 years old. My timezone is UTC+2, and I play for 2 hours every day. I want to practice at least 3 times a week, and play at least one scrim per month. I can speak in vc. If You would like to try me out, replay or DM me ASAP.

Last edited:

SquidHunterX

Senior Squid
NNID
Supes
Yo, I'd like to try out. I'm a long-time player of both games, and A in all ranks. I would be higher, but I currently have less play time aha. I'm very experienced with 2300 power in league, and always looking to improve. I also know callouts.

My discord is FreeMF#0007

robin2808

Inkster Jr.
hey man, is the vacancy still available?
I have experience on playing I don't totally meet some requirements, I'm 18 years old and I'm looking to play some competitive btw there is a tournament coming up this may wanted to look for some team to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom