UK-based team looking for S/S+ members

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
UPDATE: Blooper Eel is no longer recruiting new members.

Blooper Eel is a tight-knit team of players looking to get a foothold in the competitive scene! We're friendly and low-pressure, so don't be afraid to apply!

We're currently looking for pretty much anyone, but especially backline players and flanker-types. As long as you match the following requirements, go ahead and hit us up - either reply to this thread or PM me to receive a Discord invite.​
  • Time zones: UTC+0 or reasonably close by
  • Language: English VC only
  • Skill requirement: Ideally, you should be at least S rank in 2 or more modes. Depending on your exact situation, we may be flexible, but if you think that you have the potential to get the ranks, get them first, apply later!
  • Comms: Availability to VC is preferred but not an absolute requirement. As long as you can listen in while playing, that's cool.
Happy splatting, or whatever!

UPDATE: Blooper Eel is no longer recruiting new members.

Last edited:

Kaktus

Inkling
Hi!
I'm interested, but I don't meet all of the requirements. I'm A rank in 3 modes and A- in another one. I'm almost 15 years old. My timezone is UTC+2, and I play for 2 hours every day. I want to practice at least 3 times a week, and play at least one scrim per month. I can speak in vc. If You would like to try me out, replay or DM me ASAP.

Last edited:

SquidHunterX

Senior Squid
NNID
Supes
Yo, I'd like to try out. I'm a long-time player of both games, and A in all ranks. I would be higher, but I currently have less play time aha. I'm very experienced with 2300 power in league, and always looking to improve. I also know callouts.

My discord is FreeMF#0007

robin2808

Inkster Jr.
hey man, is the vacancy still available?
I have experience on playing I don't totally meet some requirements, I'm 18 years old and I'm looking to play some competitive btw there is a tournament coming up this may wanted to look for some team to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom