• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Unreleased Weapons Leaked

In the ever heart-racing race to secure turf and stay fresh, data miners have been racing to find out just what we can get our tentacles on in the (hopefully) near future.

Coming from this website, we can see all the weapons, their subs and their specials that are to be released. Looking around the site a bit more, it seems that this may be every weapon left in the game, but it is yet to be confirmed. Knowing Nintendo, they may always have another trick up their sleeve when releasing new patches and updates.

Here is a list of all the unreleased weapons. For more info on the weapons including pricing and how each weapon affects movement, check out the website!

Beyond this point are the details, so don't look if you want to keep it a surprise!
  • Neo Sploosh-o-matic / Point Sensors / Kraken
  • Luna Blaster Neo / Splat Bombs / Splat Bomb Rush
  • Custom Range Blaster / Splat Bombs / Kraken
  • Rapid Blaster Pro / Seekers / Inkzooka
  • Rapid Blaster Pro Deco / Disruptors / Killer Wail
  • L-3 Nozzlenose D / Burst Bombs / Kraken
  • H-3 Nozzlenose / Suction Bombs / Echolocator
  • H-3 Hozzlenose D / Point Sensors / Inkzooka
  • Carbon Roller Deco / Seekers / Seeker Bomb Rush
  • Octobrush Nouveau / Splat Bombs / Inkzooka
  • Slosher Deco / Splash Walls / Kraken
  • Tri Slosher / Disruptors/ Bubbler
  • Tri Slosher Nouveau / Seekers / Echolocator
  • BigBall_Launcher_00 (Perhaps a new blaster?) / Splat Bombs / Splat Bomb Rush
  • BigBall_Launcher_01 / Sprinklers / Inkzooka
  • Custom E-Liter 3K Scope / Squid Beakons / Kraken
  • Bamboozler 14 MK 1 / Splash Walls / Killer Wail
  • Bamboozler 14 MK 2 / Disruptors / Echolocator
  • Mini Splatling / Suction Bombs / Inkzooka
  • Zink Mini Splatling / Disruptors / Bubbler
  • Heavy Splatling Deco / Point Sensors / Kraken
  • Hydra Splatling / Splat Bombs / Echolocator
  • Custom Hydra Splatling / Sprinklers / Bubbler

So are you excited for the new weapons? What do you think the BigBall Launcher will be? Let us know in the comments!

Wispy is a gamer currently going to college to become a copywriter. A Bulbasaur enthusiast, she is fan of all things Splatoon and Super Smash Bros. To keep up with her adventures in gaming be sure to follow her on Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Nice infos. So much new weapons. Thats great. Can't wait to see Heavy Splatling Deco this will be so much fun :D

The only weapon that has Seeker Bomb Rush is Carbon Roller Deco.
Same with Splattershot with it's exclusive Burst Bomb Rush, i guess?

Meanwhile, i'll just keep using Echolocator as usual.
Bamboozler reminds me of a bamboo blowgun, btw.

okay so when it says damage is 40/100, it doesn't actually do 40 points of damage. that's just like, a rating on a scale from 0 to 100. the L3 actually does 27 damage.

The "website" in the article is more of a page than a site, to be fair. It's on Nikki's (NWPlayer) github.

The bamboozler looks like some sort of grenade launcher to me! Maybe it's a combination of blasters and splat chargers?
It has a really quick charge time, but it can't OHKO. Its supposedly bale to spread ink to its full length without a charge, but will need to be full charge to deal its 80 damage or something.
The only weapon that has Seeker Bomb Rush is Carbon Roller Deco.
Same with Splattershot with it's exclusive Burst Bomb Rush, i guess?

Meanwhile, i'll just keep using Echolocator as usual.
Bamboozler reminds me of a bamboo blowgun, btw.
Doesn't one of the E-Liters have Burst Bomb Rush as well?

I'm super excited for the Carbon Roller Deco! FINALLY! Seeker Bomb Rush!
Lmao! My thoughts exactly. My friends used to joke about that happening, but its finally a reality. Can you imagine 10 seekers basically each other moving forward?
It's like a mini army xD

Also thanks @Wispy for the article. Can't wait for some more

Inb4 the leaker lives in the US and gets sued for copyright. That is if she makes more videos about unreleased weapons. Lol its a whacky world out there

Inb4 the leaker lives in the US and gets sued for copyright. That is if she makes more videos about unreleased weapons. Lol its a whacky world out there
Pretty sure they won't be sued. If you are referencing leakers like the Smash Bros leaker, then they got sued because they broke confidentiality contracts.

Pretty sure they won't be sued. If you are referencing leakers like the Smash Bros leaker, then they got sued because they broke confidentiality contracts.
But constantly stating the she will be releasing videos of said weapons after youtube and nintendo took down her channel due to copyright. Oh and yeah shes gonna make more videos. Ninty has every right to do that and she can get in so much trouble for it too

But constantly stating the she will be releasing videos of said weapons after youtube and nintendo took down her channel due to copyright. Oh and yeah shes gonna make more videos. Ninty has every right to do that and she can get in so much trouble for it too
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Free Use acts are purposely vague so they can be disputed and change with the times. They can't have a say what they do to their copy of the game as long as they don't redistribute it or use the public Nintendo servers. I don't see Nintendo doing anything other than removing videos if anything at all. There will be a point in time when everything is released for the game anyways and no new content comes.

The Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Free Use acts are purposely vague so they can be disputed and change with the times. They can't have a say what they do to their copy of the game as long as they don't redistribute it or use the public Nintendo servers. I don't see Nintendo doing anything other than removing videos if anything at all. There will be a point in time when everything is released for the game anyways and no new content comes.
True, I forgot all about the DMCA lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom