-Luigi vs Bowser will probably be one sided
-I'm bashing on myself, but Star Wars would probably win against Star Trek

These are just my thoughts.

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
-Not enough people know about Legendary Pokemon for it to be relevant
Lol you underestimate the knowledge the gaming community has about pokemon. If you didn't play a pokemon game and were born within the past 15-20 years, you haven't had a childhood - and the thing that everyone who plays/has played pokemon knows that a: legendaries are the most badass thing about the series and b: that the lore behind them is (usually) interesting. Even if you don't know about the latter, you can still comment on which is cooler. Srs coolness is probably what most of the votes will come down to XD

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
That's kinda boring, in my opinion :p. Why not do something everybody knows, like Mario vs Luigi, Chocolate vs Vanilla, or Batman v Superman?
Dialga v.s. Palkia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Batman v.s. Superman imho. Mario v.s. Luigi seems as generic as Mario v.s. Sonic (but tbh Dialga v.s. Palkia isn't much less generic) and I feel doing two mario ones in a row seems kinda repetitive. As for chocolate v.s. vanilla, I feel as if it will most likely end up being either extremely one-sided (much like the birthdays one) or just go on for months to the point of noone giving a sh*t about it anymore.

Idk. I'm a pokemon fan whose favorite game is platinum, so I am gonna biasedly advocate for Dialga v.s. Palkia XD. Besides, with these things people generally go for what they find cooler anyway, or they bandwagon, or they try to go against the masses XD. Really, that is my motivation to advocate it XD

Pokes

Inkling

eh, even if sonic has better music generally, mario has much more better games generally. Plus there's Sonic '06 and Sonic Boom.....so yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom