Up vs Down Version 3 (Chocolate vs Vanilla)

Version 4?

• Pokemon: Dialgia vs Palkia

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Mario vs Zelda

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Smash Bros. Vs Splatoon

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Star Wars vs Star Trek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batman vs Superman (Movie)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I'm back, it was really easy

So I was Spyke-Scumming for a pure hat today and I scummed the wrong way =/ I messaged the guy I ordered the hat from and apologized for being so dumb and he hasn't been online yet but hopefully I can order it again soon, at least the damage shoes are next in my queue so I'll have a full set of damage up soon

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
Instead of doing that very tedious process of spyke-scumming
(ordering things, changing time-zones and and that stuff that I didn't quite catch when watching a tutorial video),
I just save-scum while doing something else...

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I do that when I'm scumming for brand gear since it only take like half an hour, but pure gear is such a small chance...

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
In theory, having a full set of Special Saver would make it that you lose no special whatsoever upon being splatted.
(A few ability calculators says so)
But with how the game works it probably stops stacking at some point.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
In theory, having a full set of Special Saver would make it that you lose no special whatsoever upon being splatted.
(A few ability calculators says so)
But with how the game works it probably stops stacking at some point.

People think abilities have caps because the ability calculators use the word cap to refer to gears with all 3 mains and 9 subs of the same thing but people somehow misinterpret that and think it means abilities cap at some other amount of abilities lmao

I want to record myself just doing a speed run of Bianco Hills in SMS but my family isn't capable of being mildly quiet and letting me play alone in my room for 12 minutes so that I can actually record it with sound instead of silence and not have random voices in the video. I'll just have to wait until I'm home alone I guess, even though that barely ever happens. I want to get a capture card but they are like $200 and there's no way my parents would let me buy one.

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
Well... uh... In the meantime, I guess I can say keep speed running anyways?
You can always get that better time, right?
I've been speed running Metroid Fusion to the point where I beat it 100% in 1h:52 minutes

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Well... uh... In the meantime, I guess I can say keep speed running anyways?
You can always get that better time, right?
I've been speed running Metroid Fusion to the point where I beat it 100% in 1h:52 minutes

Yeah, that's good atleast. I'm not really great at doing the 5th shine anyways, it always takes me longer to do that than it should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom