• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Up vs Down Version 3 (Chocolate vs Vanilla)

Version 4?

• Pokemon: Dialgia vs Palkia

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Mario vs Zelda

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Smash Bros. Vs Splatoon

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Star Wars vs Star Trek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batman vs Superman (Movie)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Hey someone needs to take over for he my friend is going to be here in 20-ish minutes

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
For a bunch of soulless machines, they seem to know a thing or two. But we'll see.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I just assume people have posted after 30 seconds pass now and lag hasn't showed me, so I keep making extra posts.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Dunban! We've been given the order to retreat. We're pulling back the line to Colony 6. That's where we'll set up the last line of defense!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Yeah, that's a good idea. Any more time spent hanging around here and we're done for.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Cmon! We gotta get outta here!

Or, we can stay and fight?

What?

We may die if we take a stand here. But staying give us the chance to change our destinies! We have the Monado. With this, the future is ours for the taking!

Stupid beast! Your body can't take any more of the Monado! I can tell by just looking at you!

Getting short sighted in your old age, ****son? I'm fine, don't worry, I'm still in control.

I should've know I couldn't talk sense into a beast. Let's do this, I'm going with you! You'll need someone to drag your corpse home.

As long as you think you've still got the strength in you, old man.

Oi, you two! We've been ordered to pull back! I'm leaving!

Well I say you're coming with us! What would we do without those?

The enemy's second wave is approaching!

It's now or never, Dunban. Let's show them what we've got! We'll give them a warm Homs welcome!

Acknowledged!

What are they trying to prove?! I'm not throwing my life away! No point dying in some godforsaken field. Nothing for it. I'll have to use Dunban as a decoy. That'll give me time to escape!

103 please come back to Bill Cipher!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom