UPDATED: Genesis Wave is looking for an anchor!!! [div 10, friendship-oriented]

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200

Hey everyone! I'm back with an update to this thread because we are looking for an Anchor (preferably Backline!) sub for our team.
Note: We now meetup at 3:00 PM CST every Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday (sometimes to play, sometimes just to hang out.)

genesis_poster2.2.png

If you're looking to help form a long-term friend group with a passion for the series, we invite you to join us.
To apply, join our server directly using this link and I'll reach out to you! Thank you and best of luck!​

Last edited:

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
BUMP: we are now looking for an Anchor sub, and I updated the thread/flyer to reflect that!

Mx_Diva

Cephalospinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
I’m an anchor and I’m S rank trying for S+ and would have had it if not for the stupid lag. Discord name is the same as profile.

Transfemme certified as well.

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
Someone help them the closest thing they have to an anchor is literally a dynamo they're going to get eaten
when we get eaten we come back stronger (and have team comp discussion #584654765) 😌

I’m an anchor and I’m S rank trying for S+ and would have had it if not for the stupid lag. Discord name is the same as profile.

Transfemme certified as well.
hop in the discord and talk to @Masked_Katz! we don't bite

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom